EX: ACANTHITE - The biggest thing in faking history (10 new cards 24th August)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE:  EX: ACANTHITE - The biggest thing in faking history (updated 13th July)

Fangking Omega said:
It's another week for the next release, and depending on which holos we choose I can't post them all -_-

Maybe a couple of 'em.

I beg of you do Cobroast & Feilion!!!!

RE: EX: ACANTHITE - The biggest thing in faking history (updated 13th July)

DUDE! THOSE ARE AWESOME!! The names sound like aliens' names;) Can't wait for the rest:)

It's probably a little too late for suggestions, but could you guys include a Tyranitar or T-Rex like Pokemon?

holy cow, neutroules poke power is a bit good for a basic, don't you think? lol

RE:  EX: ACANTHITE - The biggest thing in faking history (updated 13th July)

bacon-boy said:
holy cow, neutroules poke power is a bit good for a basic, don't you think? lol

More than likely. But it's not going to live long anyway.

NEW RELEASE IN LESS THAN HALF A DAY!

Leave Neutroule on your Bench and whore his power all day long. Drop him when you really need him to keep him from getting sniped before you get any real use out of him.

Also, are all these cards already made, or do you decide on a bunch to make and then unveil each week?

I'd like to see the Special Energy. Did you plan on releasing them all at the same time?

Neutroule combined with Dragonite 'd' would PWN! The artwork on it is awesome!

RE: EX: ACANTHITE - The biggest thing in faking history (10 new cards 20th July)

Yeah, this was a good week! We've got a bonus 10th card this week. Consider this a reward for excellent support.

As ever, I am indebted to the work of Kangaskhan Kid who assists in the design realm. Also this week I owe a credit to Lord9511 for his awesome 3D work on Statiode. Shadow Bind appears with a great Porygon. Cascade delivers the first Trainer and Pokémon-ex of the set, and in style, along with a sweet little Shrike who is the cutest thing ever, and a Mythical Globin. I have completed Cobroast, the final form of the fire starter, and my personal favourite, Darukeni, based on Cascade’s sketch. Also I’ve got Rabbair and Darukan done.

We're up to the 40 card mark including the promos. Pretty cool ^_^

RE: EX: ACANTHITE - The biggest thing in faking history (10 new cards 20th July)

Some of the links are broken...

Love Cobroast and Weavile ex.

Mmm... for whatever reason, I can't seem to fix the links :|

EDIT: NEVER MIIIIIIND :D

Great stuff!!

Although, why make mkae Cobroast do 60 damage plus burne with 3 ( R ) Energy & 1 Colorless?

It should be like 2 ( R ) Energy & 2 Colorless for 80 Damage!!:)

RE:  EX: ACANTHITE - The biggest thing in faking history (10 new cards 20th July)

Rickraptor77 said:
Great stuff!!

Although, why make mkae Cobroast do 60 damage plus burne with 3 ( R ) Energy & 1 Colorless?

It should be like 2 ( R ) Energy & 2 Colorless for 80 Damage!!:)

Guaranteed status effects are unfriendly, especially ones like Burn. I think it's more likely to be overpowered than underpowered.

Awesome new load of cards! I love them! I really like Cobroast, Darukeni and Shrike. Also, the art on Statiode and Porygon is great too!!

if you would show me shrike and say it's the official mawile prevo, I would believe you, GJ, like always, perfect

BTW is porygonX3 pory2's or pory's evo?
oh, and I love shadow bind's art on that porygon
... and the art of both cascade and fanking... like always, perfect

018typhlosionstar5ui.jpg

What's this^

wow O_O

It's not on the set list, so I'm guessing it's an earlier work ^-^; not that you can tell, its as awesome as your other cards!

But err... I'm pretty sure thats not how you spell twilight...

That's one of Cascade's old cards. Irrelevant to EX: Acanthite kthx.

Right... Erm... PorygonX3 evolves from EITHER Porygon or Porygon2. Isn't that special?! It's another innovation in this set, although the blank is proving a little tough :p

I think this week's batch was my favourite so far... Darukeni and Shrike are 2 of my favourite fakemon!

wow, can't wait to see it, pory2 is one of my fave pokémon, so you'd better make it good
tongue8lh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back