'Evolving Skies,' August's English TCG Set!

Perfect_Shot

Armored Core>Elden Ring
Apparently lots of folks like Volcarona as well, I never knew it was this well liked, that's cool. :)

Volcarona squad reporting in!

Happy to see Jumpluff and Cloyster here too, and they gave them an interesting concept to work with. My Single Strikes got the short end of the stick again, really hoping to see them get just one solid all-rounder so they can finally knock the competition out of the park.

Would be cool if TPC let slip some of the alt arts sooner rather than later, I've really enjoyed where they've gone with them the last couple sets.

Dark Espeon

Dark Avatar
Very nice Shellder art!
And wow, Medicham and Jumpluff can attack twice.

Medicham V is even better than allowing you to attack twice in a row. You get another full turn which means you draw one card as usual and you can use another supporter and all of your abilities if Yoga Koop knocks out an opposing Pokémon.

Mistwalker

Master of Martial Arts
Let's talk about that Medicham for a second. YOU GET AN EXTRA TURN. That's huge. Sure, you have to meet a requirement, but a pretty easy one thanks to Boss's Order and idk...RAPID STRIKE URSHIFU VMAX. Can't wait :)

ShinxieDim

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
"Sir, all of the V and VMAX cards are really boring. How do we make sure the players don't notice?"

"Make everything else even more boring."

ELTRENDY BEAST

Aspiring Trainer
I don't know how much cards are left on the set but it still looks like all the non rule box pokemon are bland or just trash. The whole set is not revealed yes so I can be wrong. But usually the "good" cards get revealed first.

The Fish

0.o
I don't know how much cards are left on the set but it still looks like all the non rule box pokemon are bland or just trash. The whole set is not revealed yes so I can be wrong. But usually the "good" cards get revealed first.
*Sad Kyurem and Pumpkaboo noises*

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Galarian Perrserker - this is like the fourth Perrserker we got in the SWSH block and only the Base Set is the good one, rest are bland as heck. 2