'Evolving Skies,' August's English TCG Set!

ELTRENDY BEAST

Aspiring Trainer
DDE would honestly be disgusting in Standard if it got the reprint. While Ray doesn't have a use for it Noivern V gets to use it to hit 180 for 1 and the requirement to match hand sizes is easily attained. Dragonite V does 250 for 2 attachments (including DDE), which is the same amount as Ice Rider but without discards or the burden of evolution and it combos neatly with Drampa. Duraludon Vmax hits similar numbers but has a useful ability and the backing of Houndoom. The Apples would love DDE as well for easy access to their second attack.
Noivern wouldn't be good because its a V that gets 1 shoting by every vmax while 2 shoting them. Also 250 won't be that good after rotation thay will only KO all Vs. Dragonite could be really good but not op. Even though a DDE wouldn't be op I still think they should've made a card that helps non rule box dragon pokemon. It could be like Twin energy but for dragon non rule box. I think this might be good with drampa and those Apple pokemon.

professsorpoke

NO 3 S's is not a typo
You mean Treasure Energy? It's Dream Ball and Treasure Energy, perfectly understandable mix-up lol. I for one was not particularly keen on the prospect of a new Dragon Energy, probably because I feel like there's a ludicrous amount of special energies in standard already, also, the most recent ones, Spiral and Impact haven't been particularly interesting. And dragons not having weaknesses is already good enough that the least they should have to do is work to fulfil their silly attack costs. Double Dragon reprint would be the silliest and most lazy outcome of all, thankfully I'm almost 100% positive it won't happen.
Yeah a DDE is probably not happening because they really want to push ray and ray specifies basic energy, so a damage mod energy that can count for any type when attached to a dragon is probably more likely.

The Fish

0.o
We're being spoiled with these artworks...like they didn't have to make Ray and Umbreon so badass but they did anyway

ShinxieDim

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
New collector here.

I just would like to know where to get a "pokemon center etb" outside USA? :)

Unfortunately, the Pokémon Center only ships to the USA and Canada as of now, so unless you live in either of those places, you'll have to find a friend that lives there who'll buy them for you.

Pastrygator

Aspiring Trainer
Wow. The Pokemon center version of the Chilling Reign ETBs lasted for...what, 2-3 days? I suspect these will last...not that long.

Forge002

Aspiring Trainer
At least they are a bit more distinct in colour than Chilling Reign ETB's. As someone who is badly colourblind, its very hard seeing the difference between them lol.

KellyGaffney3

Aspiring Trainer
God, the way that green and yellow mesh is so solid! Pokemon has been killing it with these logos and color pallets.

ApricornNut

Optimistic Trainer/Collector
Welp, looks like this set will be blursed with the Eeveelutions, after all! Prepare your wallets for the worst, people!

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
It's interesting how they included Rayquaza on Eevee artwork, almost like they wanted it to make more sense in the English release. That's a treat.