BW/BW2 Evil team (Accidentally) revealed? (Mods, close this topic please.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Evil team (Accidentally) revealed?

i dont think there will be an evil team in blac and white, i think that N will be the main villain

very good observation. I sure hope so cuz that guy looks pretty cool.

Stephen said:
Well on the topic of the new evil team...

http://www.pokemon-sp.jp/series/bw/?a001=flash#/system/system01-01.html

I think they are shown here.
It`s the same building where you receive Zorua.

The boy in red seems like a normal trainer to me, but now that you've got me speculating...

I think the teams will be something like Team Yin and Team Yang, and that Black City and White Forest are where their base is located-and so which team you wind up interacting with more (whose base area you visit) depends on the version of the game you choose. Team Yin will probably have a goal along the lines of preserving nature (and destroying civilization) and Team Yang would want to expand civilization (and destroy nature)... but of course in the end the balance of Yin and Yang will need to be kept and both teams will be forced to realize that both of their goals would throw the world into imbalance.

This is all sounding a lot like Ruby and Sapphire, but it's just a guess so... XD

TrainerofFury said:
Silly people.There's no blood in a kids game!
It's not so much of a kids game any more.
•Kanji
•Characters are older

Back on topic: The same character (The red one) appears in another screen shot..
http://serebii.net/blackwhite/pics.shtml
Image 25 (In hiun city harbour or something)

Guys the evil team has been all but proven to be Team Plasma.

Of course, that's not to say this red fellow isn't a member of Team Plasma.

The red guy just really looks like a normal boy.If the team was really "Team Plasma" The color should be yellowish or blueish.And maybe the teams should be either like one wants nature more or technology more or either one wants pokemon more and one wants human more.It could be very true that there will be two teams.

Stephen said:
Well on the topic of the new evil team...

http://www.pokemon-sp.jp/series/bw/?a001=flash#/system/system01-01.html

I think they are shown here.

in that pic it looks like prof. araragi is there i dunno maybe

I think that it might be the same person, both in White Forest and Black City, that needs help with something. After all, it says there's different roles in the places.

i looked at the new pics ands the one where you recieve zorua theres two guys in black coats and black glasses with hats ones at the register and the other is guarding to dorr so im thinknig??

Reshiram:Zekrom said:
i looked at the new pics ands the one where you recieve zorua theres two guys in black coats and black glasses with hats ones at the register and the other is guarding to dorr so im thinknig??

i don't think so i saw it to but i thought he was just standing there.

Can I just highlight something. Their is something about Ying and Yang, that Red (or Crimson) is seen as apart of it or something, and their uniforms are red? Just a point..

Same guess as Fossil guy there. I think that guy is probably a Youngster Trainer. I think you misunderstand there. But if you see the backsprite of it on Black City, You'll see a bit shading like a Back Hat just like a Youngster always wear...

EDIT : And maybe one thing, If you see clearly there on Beru/Belle screen shot on the Page 9 on below White Forest, Its actually the same guy you mention. He's wearing a Hat.

In the latest Pokemon Sunday video, you can see it's just some boy with a red cap.

=P

Yeah he is just some boy.Also he is on the White Forest pic in the house with Black,a girl and an old man.

I think I read somwhere that new villanious team will be called Team Plazma (Jp: プラズマ団 Purazuma-dan).

Gouka-no-Goukazaru said:
I think I read somwhere that new villanious team will be called Team Plazma (Jp: プラズマ団 Purazuma-dan).

So the last horse finally crosses the finish line! welcome to the convo

Tbh. i realllly like the idea of yin/ yang bad guys. like the yin (black) will be in pokemon whtie and yang(white) will be in pokemon black. i kinda like it. and maybe they'll use black and white color pokemon also?
Gochiruzeru and rankurusu? poss. just a thought :D

Team Plasma is just a fake rumor.
Team Yin and Yang is a good idea, maybe in the 3rd game it'll be team crimson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back