BW/BW2 Evil team (Accidentally) revealed? (Mods, close this topic please.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrainerofFury

I eat teh Magikarp Bait lolz
I was just viewing the Corocoro pictures, and on the bottom of Page 8 (Black City Picture.) You can see a person dressed in red, he's a new sprite too. If you see the small picture of White Forest next to it, the same person is there. My guess is that that is a sprite for the new evil team.

Any thoughts/suggestions?

RE: Evil team (Accidentally) revealed?

This could be true. I can't zoom very well, but I can see the figure. I don't think it was accidental, nothing's ever accidental in Pokemon IMO.

did anyone else notice the blood splatters on the page with N on it?

Maybe his intentions aren't as pure as we thought?

Shimama-man said:
did anyone else notice the blood splatters on the page with N on it?

Oh dear.
I just noticed that.

Wat.

This is really interesting,but it may be also any type of trainer not necesarily of the evil team and for the blood spatters in the page with N really worry me, i hope it is just something of the page and not the game

I am hoping those blood spatters are simply for design, and not for any other reason. Still, it would be interesting if they decided to add guns and such, along with cars like they have so far.

Well for what i have recently learned in school there are different types of blood like for instance, white blood cells, red bllod cells, platelets and "Plasma"!

Playerking95 said:
Well for what i have recently learned in school there are different types of blood like for instance, white blood cells, red bllod cells, platelets and "Plasma"!

Hahaha! Clever indeed, you! That is smart. I wonder...?

I think they look more like fishermen or some other type of normal trainer than evil team members. And that doesn't necessarily have to be blood it could just be a design.

Meaty said:
I think they look more like fishermen or some other type of normal trainer than evil team members. And that doesn't necessarily have to be blood it could just be a design.

I agree with the trainer person. Or he could just be a random bystander that doesnt do anything.

Offtopic: A fisherman not fishing, we're doomed.

Ontopic: Nah it could be a fisherman or a trainer but the idea of somewhat casual team plasma member just hanging around is awesome or maybe he's spying on you i would love that!

The person whom you are referring to as maybe the new evil team looks resembles Ash somwhat to me, when he had his cap turned backwards. It could have just been a normal bystander too. Uhh. what up with N's weird Rubik's Cube?

Thats really a mystery probaly its unlocks Zoroark and he has some thing with it

I noticed that too,but I thought it wasnt important.He could be just a new type of trainer.We cant exclude that could be a Team Plasma member.We should wait a few days for informations from Famitsu.

I actually think it is not the evil team becuse the picture directly above it about The House in White Forest shows That same character

WT... Looks like there is one guy with a red "hat" and one guy with a blue "hat" on the middle-right picture... Return of Team Magma and Team Aqua!? Or not??

Slowpoke Breeder said:
WT... Looks like there is one guy with a red "hat" and one guy with a blue "hat" on the middle-right picture... Return of Team Magma and Team Aqua!? Or not??

Where, i can't see it?

ummm... i hope this team is going to be a bit like team galactic.... but with an other goal. like ruling good and evil...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back