Finished Everyone is Mafia! - Phase 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never played Rise from the Ashes. Apparently it's really long and I feel more like advancing through the main game. Ever played case 2-4 (Farewell, my Turnabout)? That case is golden.

I never played Rise from the Ashes. Apparently it's really long and I feel more like advancing through the main game. Ever played case 2-4 (Farewell, my Turnabout)? That case is golden.
I'm playing through all of them in order, so I need to beat Rise from the Ashes before starting JFA.

I've heard 2-4 and 3-5 are really good though.

Wait wait wait.
You can skip 2-3 in the trilogy? Was it really that bad?

The only character I liked in that case was Ben and Trilo. Moe was annoying, Regina wouldn't really answer anything, and the one likeable character was the murderer. 2-2 was kinda meh, too, but it wasn't as bad. All I have to say about 2-3 is this:
"WHY DOES TRILO KEEP EXPLODING?!"
"Don't judge puppets!"
"But I don't get it! Why does he keep blasting into pieces and then become reassembled on the next time his sprite is viewed?"

It hasn't given me the option to skip on the 3DS trilogy. I know I could skip it on the iOS trilogy though.

Yeah, I've heard Bigtop sucks...

In other news, Ema Skye is adorbs! :>

But guess who they brought back for Investigations 2?

gk2sprite-regina.png

RIGHT, they did bring her back. She looks like a Barbie in that sprite, but more pouty and ready to spout insults at you.

Anyone played Investigations 2? It has a fan-made translation patch called Ace Attorney Investigations: Prosecutor's Path. Search it and you'll find it on GBATemp, I think. I haven't played it, but I think it's worth checking out.

I still need to finish 2-4...

Before things get too off-topic, you should probably make a separate thread to talk Ace Attorney.

I think those guys with red banners under their names would appreciate it.

Sorry, got distracted by Werewolf. Apologies for the delay.

Scientifically speaking, @Keeper of Night, @PikaMasterJesi, @TheFlyingPidove, @simsands, @ImDaBanana and @mordacazir all died from an accident involving a samurai's spear.

Leaving,
@Skittys_are_amazing
@Robin Aisaga

Because both of them haven't been shot at yet, and they're forced to shoot each other, they both win!

Gonna stop the game here because I'll be too busy with Werewolf to host another round. Thanks for playing the game; hope you had fun!

38223015.cms

My deepest respect for Skitty.

Seems that the Lone Ranger strategy worked out! Advice: Shoot anyone who approaches you with a proposition. Lol... well anyway fun game. Really liked the causes of death XD

If you are interested in hosting the next round of "Everyone Is Mafia!", please shoot* a PM to the Forum Games staff - Athena, bbninjas, Celever, Luispipe8 - expressing your interest.
* Pun unintended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back