Ever been gyped?

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Post your worst TCG experience here. And please, don't just put a terrible booster pack you got. Here's mine:

I went to Wal Mart and saw this bundle. It promised one theme deck and three booster packs, and showed an Emerald, Unseen Forces, and POP booster packs on front, and a Golden Sky theme deck. "Well, this is nice!", I thought. I had hardly any Emerald cards or theme decks, so thought this was nice. I bought it for $15. Then, I opened it up. Inside was a Firefang theme deck (from EX Dragon), a Deoxys booster, and 2 POP 1 packs. I already had most of the Dragon cards, so was very disappointed with this. Then, I opened up the POP packs. All doubles. 3 common and 1 uncommon. I mean, those packs have 2 cards! They do NOT count as booster packs!!!!! Then, I finally opened up the Deoxys pack. 2 new cards- Seaking and RH Meteor Falls. Enraged, I looked at the front again, where it boasted proud Emerald and Unseen Forces cards. Then, I saw the fine print. Actual cards may vary from those shown on box. My friends, I completely wasted 15 American Dollars.

Once I traded Nintales ex and jarichi [HL] for 3 Jarichi [DX] and when I got back home from League. That day my sister got mad at me and ripped 2 and really damaged 1. Also a bad encounter in TCG I had was I had to face this kid who sucked so bad that he begged me to let him attack with his Aqua's Kygroe which he had no other Aqua's in play and I let and I still beat him. But it still makes me sad that players in TCG have to beg until they get what they want

RE:    Ever been gyped?

Tomokazu Komiya said:
Andyman said:
Tomokazu Komiya said:

What?

It's spanish for why?.

Its a very long story and I'll tell you why?
It all stared after I'm coming home for league and my dad and my sister and me stop at a gas station. Me and my sister get drinks and hers exploders on her on the way out and she starts crying and I start laughing. When we got home she was still crying and I was still laughing. So I set down my POkemon to do something and i'm still laughing and she says its not funny and I said Whos laughing and she gets TOed and then she goes into my cards and rips 2 and I caught here after she was trying to rip one and thats how I got 1 damaged 1.

Ready for the worst story you'll ever here?
I was sort of knew to the Pokemon TCG, but I had a good understanding of the game. My Dad said I could get a box of cards so I looked online. The choices were:

Team Rocket Returns: $80
Fire Red Leaf Green: $80
Hidden Legends: $80
Deoxys: $80
Emerald: $60

WOW! a box of Emerald for 60 US dollars(I thought)..that's great! So I get that box, it comes in the mail I get the cards and use them in my okay deck(a bunch of cards thrown together). I got Medicham ex, Altaria(I like Altaria), and Registeel ex. After about a month after opening the box I realize that 90% of the cards I got(except the trainers and Matrix Energies) were completely WORTHLESS!! I was so mad that the only box I ever got was the worst set in Pokemon history! The only cards I am using are the trainers and Matrix Energies.

mmm eso suele suceder....

Bad luck my friend... Now Im think twice buy singles booster packs.... because few times get someting good....

My worst trade ever was...

Several Pokemon Trader, Several Computer Search, Breeder and um...Lass?, and some DCE....

all for a single Vending Magnemite. X_x

Hey...not only was I new at league, the cards I was trading I had like...a billion of.

RE:  Ever been gyped?

Holy Star said:
My worst trade ever was...

Several Pokemon Trader, Several Computer Search, Breeder and um...Lass?, and some DCE....

all for a single Vending Magnemite. X_x

Hey...not only was I new at league, the cards I was trading I had like...a billion of.
That's sick. To trick a new player like that...I'm telling you that was just greed and taking advantage of others!

yes,here is the rapidash:

poke-body:fiery aura
put 4 damage counters on burned pokemon instead of 2 damage counters and the burned pokemons can't heal their burned condition.

RE:  Ever been gyped?

jayh272416 said:
Listen to my worst trade ever!

MY
Cacturne EX
FOR
Electrode HL
Rapidash FRLG

Ummmmm

jajaja that was a joke?... if you want you can retract our trade :)

Worst rippoffs ever:

1: EX Emerald

2: EX Holon Phantoms

If miracle Crystal turns out to be as bad as these sets... I'm done playng pokemon-cards.. Pronto!

The stupidest thing Nintendo does is put Rare Candy is sets that were never gonna buy. Thats why Rare Candy's are so Rare!!!!!!

Back