Events List?

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I am wondering if there is a possibility in the near future that we can have an Events list here on the main Site or in the trading forum because there is about 500 events to obtain or more on the DS games. What I am also wondering is if we can have an event list to check everything for legitness. Would it be possile to make an event list for the site so members here don't have to jump from page to page.:)

I think that would be a great project for you, if you think it's a necessity. The staff here (especially Jon) are busy with projects at the moment, but I think I speak for all of us that if someone wants to do that we can try and include it somewhere.

Oh ok. Just add it to the list of things for the site for the future. I was asking basically for that purpose so we will eventually get an event list. Thanks anyway though.:)

If you want to get the list yourself, then do so and maybe post it here in [.code] and [/code] brackets so it doesn't stretch the page. After that, we can see where it goes.

Getting an Event List for the website it nice, and should be made. It'll be very helpful for people trying to search for events. I can try helping you if you need help.

There is only one problem though. I can't copy and paste the list from SPP but then fix it so it is not the same and I don't know HTML very well so I can't really do much to get a list because there are about 500 events and we need a list here very badly.:)

As cheetor previously stated, the staff members are busy with other things, and this is something we don't need to get around to right away. If another website already has something similar, there's no point in taking what they have, editing a few words, and putting it on here. You can just tab browse if you're really worried about "jumping from page to page", it isn't overly difficult to do so.

It might be a good idea in theory, but there are many other places where one can find this information, and I don't think many people would benefit from using it. That's just me.

Galefail said:
As cheetor previously stated, the staff members are busy with other things, and this is something we don't need to get around to right away. If another website already has something similar, there's no point in taking what they have, editing a few words, and putting it on here. You can just tab browse if you're really worried about "jumping from page to page", it isn't overly difficult to do so.

It might be a good idea in theory, but there are many other places where one can find this information, and I don't think many people would benefit from using it. That's just me.

There are a lot of members asking the members here what each Pokemon has and the movesets and some of the members don't even know that there is an event list at all. If it were not for some of us on other websites such as me NONE of us here would have the events that we do have. There are only 2 or 3 other members here besides me that know about other events and when the other members that don't even know about them at all are very shocked about how many events there are. When I first started collecting the events I only had about 10-20 events and then when Quatra ShineVini and Alec Duff and RNC came here my jaw dropped. There are only 4 members at most that know at all and there are a lot of members here looking for the events but can't find them at all so it is best to have a list at some point and time in the near future.:)

I would do that but they have the link locked other than physically going to the site. Copy and pasting the link locks the link.:)

Ok. can we add this list to the stucture of the Forums somewhere? If so it will be a great addition to these forums or at least sticky the thread.:)

Back