004rayquazadq9.jpg
012ofcannonstarif9.jpg

005lagowindexjy1.jpg
006manaphycrystalos5.jpg

020spikingepi3.jpg
011spikephms9.jpg

missingdiec2.jpg
021multiwarlk8.jpg

Rayquaza: I hope I've correctly spelled "Kecleon" in the Illus. bar, because it's awesome art.
Ofcannon *: It's blue. You migh not have expected Ofcannon to be blue as shiny, but it is.
Lagowind ex: Love the art, Fangking, and I made the backy. Yes, it's colourless from Flying, I forgot to use a Light blank, lol.
Manaphy: Gotta love Manaphy. Purple Kecleon's are again, background by me, I don't see Crystal blanks being used often.
Spikinge: Second power based off of the old Elekid.
Spikeph: Released it before, just wanted to show it off next to it's Baby.
MissingDi.: The pre-evo of MissingNo.. if anyone wants the art alone, PM me.
Multiwar: ...

Errrr..... MissingDi is stupid, it has HP but can't be damaged. The only way I know to knock it out would be Bannete ex. Maybe you could have some attack that draws cards or something.

As far as placement and fonts goes, you've done an excellent job as always. Let's take a look at your wording...

Rayquaza: The phrase (before your attack) is missing from Dragon Wind; Dragon Spears's effect should read "times the number of heads" instead of "for each heads." Looks good otherwise.

Ofcannon *: "Cannon" is misspelled in the first attack. It seems just slightly overpowered since you're doing 20 for one and auto-discard. Other than that, no problems.

Lagowind ex: "Your" in Bright Wind's effect, in the phrase "Your opponent chooses..." should not be capitalized. Longflight's effect should be one sentence rather than two. Separate them with a semicolon, and drop the capital I on If.

Manaphy: Ooh, spiffy looking crystal blank. Anyway... wording looks good for the first move. I know what you're trying to say with Elemental Pound, but I'm not sure it would be worded that way. I can't think of any other way that wouldn't involve repeating yourself, so let's just go with that. Also, in EP's effect, it says "Derending Pokémon."

Spikenge: You forgot the "(this counts as evolving Spikenge)" in Baby Evolution. Two powers is weird, but I guess it would work. Spiking Power is no different from Playful Punch, so you could just copy the wording directly from Elekid. The turn-ending effect, however, should definitely change, to "Either way, your turn ends now."

Spikeph: The word "basic" when referring to basic Energy cards is never capitalized. Ever. Also, it's "basic Energy card" in Regenerate's effect. Capitalize the word "energy" in Zaaap's effect and join the two sentences with a semicolon, just like Lagowind ex.

MissingDi.: Bodies come first, then powers. Use Igglybuff from EX: Crystal Guardians as a reference. You forgot the period in MissingDi.'s name in Baby Evolution (...onto MissingDi).

Multiwar: I don't know what kind of Pokémon this is supposed to be, but you need a "(rounded up to the nearest 10) at the end of Ever-Changing Attack's attack text, before the period. This is so damage can be done if Multiwar only has 10 damage on it. Half of 10 is 5... can't do 5 damage. If you want, you can round down, but that makes Multiwar even worse than it already is.

it's power seems a bit broken, but it's ok
ofcannon's 1st attack is rather broken, cause normally you can't auto-discard an energy
and how exactly do you beat it, I like the idea, but it's unbeatable, you need like fareon or vileplume or another pokemon-power damager in your deck to beat it (and dark retreat cost)
all the others are ok.

Spikenge, Spikeph... I know you can do better drawings than those... I think you should put more effort into the pictures, because the wording of the cards is pretty ok.

Back