European Challenge Cup 2015 Arnhem (NL)

RacingGamer

Aspiring Trainer
Hey guys,

02/07/15 and 02/08/15 is one of the biggest tournaments of the year, The European Challenge Cup. Everyone is allowed to play and I'm sure you would like it. In this thread you can discuss everything about the ECC 2015 and share tips or experiences in other years.

I hope I will see you at the ECC 2015.

RacingGamer

link to organisizersite: http://www.pokemon-organizedplay.eu/html/EN/european_challenge_cup.html

Okay, this probably sounds weird, but even though I'm not an active player at the moment, I'd kind of like to come to this! I've never been to an official Pokémon event aside from Prereleases, and Arnhem is only an hour away by train. I would probably come on Sunday since that's the final, and also a Primal Clash prerelease which would be cool in a big group. But, before I commit to any plans or anything, a couple questions for people who are familiar with ECCs:

1) Are non-playing spectators welcome? And do they still have to pay the €8 admission fee?
2) Aside from the Prerelease on Sunday, are there any other events or things to see or do? Any vendors or anything? Not that it really matters much, just curious. :p

Next step is to convince my husband that this would be a good way to spend a Sunday...

1) Spectators are welcome and don't have to pay the €8 fee. so you are allowed to come.
2) no there is only a prerelease event on Sunday.

Thanks! :) Hubby seems to be cool with it, so I'm thinking we should be able to head out. Even though I'm just going to be watching, I'm pretty excited!

Back