Eternatus VMAX Character Rare from ‘VMAX Climax!’

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A Character Super Rare of Eternatus VMAX will debut in VMAX Climax! The card features Chairman Rose. The set will release in Japan on December 3rd.

Eternatus-VMAX-143x200.jpg

#247 Eternatus VMAX

All regular cards from the set were revealed a few days ago. All secret rares should be revealed by the end of this week.
The following Character Rares and Character Super Rares have been revealed so far:

Flapple-142x200.png

#186 Flapple

Charizard-143x200.jpg

#187...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
I got into ptcg this year. And the alt arts they've been putting out have very literally made me hooked for life. Love this game and these cards. Incredible.

This art is literally insane, one of the greatest cards ever made IMO:cool:

Blue is on the pack artwork so he'll be getting a character rare. But I wonder what Pokemon it will be.
I'm praying it'll be one of the Umbreon, considering he (Gary) had one in the anime

Other than that, it would be hilarious if he was on the regular Pikachu V and was having an argument with it or something haha

I think my disdain towards Generation 8's execution is pretty known, but... Leave it to Arita to make one of the most underwhelming and forgettable Pokemon villains look actually intimidating. The artwork on this is fantastic- It really gets an intense look down. Yet another winner in this set.

I got into ptcg this year. And the alt arts they've been putting out have very literally made me hooked for life. Love this game and these cards. Incredible.
I've collected them for years just because it's like one of the ways to get every or most Pokémon besides videogames (and more "affordable" than figures, and still I'm not sure if there's a figure for every Pokémon), but lately the art just keeps getting better and better, like even the lamest cards are beautiful.

There goes all my money

Another BAD card for this BAD set. Where is CHARIZARD V AND CHARIZARD VMAX CR??
Look, I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but could you please just stop with this onslaught of 'Charizard isn't in this set, this set Is terrible.' The Pokemon TCG doesn't need any more Charizards, and, if you're interested, there are multiple different other cards that look amazing, like, I don't know, most of the character rares in this set? So, please stop saying this set is bad, stop whining about the lack of Charizards in this set and stop acting like a spoilt 5-year-old.

Blue is on the pack artwork so he'll be getting a character rare. But I wonder what Pokemon it will be.
My guess is that it'll either be Flareon or Jolteon, remember that Blue/Gary had 'em (as well as Vaporeon) in Yellow depending on how well you fought him in certain battles.

I'm praying it'll be one of the Umbreon, considering he (Gary) had one in the anime

Other than that, it would be hilarious if he was on the regular Pikachu V and was having an argument with it or something haha
I doubt that he'll be on Umbreon V/VMAX since the set's drawing more from the mainline games rather than the anime for its V/VMAX rep, but if he does get onto it then I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.
Blastoise Vmax!! I'm calling it y'all
Since Eevee has been used already I'm really really hoping it's Blastoise!
Blastoise V/VMAX isn't present in the main set list and all of the CRs and CSRs have been variants of cards from inside that group, that leaves Blastoise V/VMAX (and Vensaur V/VMAX) out of the running for a CR and CSR print.

Umbreon is with karen (leaked image not on pokebeach yet)

My guess is that it'll either be Flareon or Jolteon, remember that Blue/Gary had 'em (as well as Vaporeon) in Yellow depending on how well you fought him in certain battles.

I doubt that he'll be on Umbreon V/VMAX since the set's drawing more from the mainline games rather than the anime for its V/VMAX rep, but if he does get onto it then I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.
Yeah with those leaks it's confirmed it's not him for Umbreon, I forgot about the original Eeveelution trio so it could easily be either of them (or ALL THREE), but other than than those, maybe Snorlax? lol

Yeah with those leaks it's confirmed it's not him for Umbreon, I forgot about the original Eeveelution trio so it could easily be either of them (or ALL THREE), but other than than those, maybe Snorlax? lol
Vaporeon is out of the running due to the way CHRs are structured in the set, Octillery is #191 while Frosmoth is #192.

I’m not 100% sold on Jolteon getting a CHR due to how many regular Pokemon are sandwiched between Frosmoth and Flaafy (5 if you exclude Basics) but Flareon has a really good chance when you compare how many regular Pokemon are wedged between Charizard and Kingdra (2 if you exclude pre-evos).

Back