• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Espeon/Beheeyem/Scolipede-Psychofreak

Should I use N?

• Yes.

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • No.

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scorched Feathers

Aspiring Trainer
This will be my deck when DE is released:
Pokemon-23
4-3 Whirlipede BW
3 Scolipede EP
3-2 Beheeyem NV (FC Elgyem)
3-2 Espeon UD
1 Espeon DE
1 Cleffa CL
1 Jirachi UL

T/Su/St - 22
2 Super Rod NV
4 Pokemon Communication BW
2 Level Ball ND
2 Exp. Share ND
3 PONT CL
3 Cilan ND
1 Skyarrow Bridge ND
1 Sage's Training
4 Switch

Energy - 15
10 {P}
3 DCE
2 Rainbow HGSS
This deck revolves around getting an Espeon DE/UD out as quickly as possible, or if that fails, get a Beheeyem out to spread damage. It also needs to get a few Venipede out and start evolving them to get a Scolipede out. Espeon can heal them while spreading damage too.

Copycat is used when the Opponent has a larger hand, PONT is the Draw Supporter. Oh, and Cleffa is used in case of a bad hand as a result of N or Copycat.
Jirachi is to devolve them after Scolipede's done damage.

Considering N.

I request advice!

Ok, the pokemon lines should be:
3-3-3 Scolipede EP
2-2 Beheeyem NV, First Contact Elgym
3-3 Espeon 2 UD 1 DE, Call for Family Eevee

Take out Reshiram, Zekrom, Magby, Audino, Cleffa, Eviolite, and Skyarrow Bridge. The pokemon are all free prizes, and Skyarrow Bridge and Evolite are a waste of space.
Add 2 Mewtwo (If you can) or maybe consider Regigigas or Tornadus EX and DCE.
And yes, use N. Also use Twins, Sage's, consider PETM, and add more Exp. Share and another Cilan. Use Cheren for draw support, and add in rescue energy and Junk Arm, rescue and Junk Arm really helps with recovery. Or add 2-3 Super Rod, also great for recovery. Also dont forget to use 2-3 Catcher.

No reason to use non-Psychic attackers because they'll slow the deck down. I know it's tempting to use a bunch of good cards, but you want consistency.

DecaDang said:
No reason to use non-Psychic attackers because they'll slow the deck down. I know it's tempting to use a bunch of good cards, but you want consistency.
Yeah, I guess so. :p

Peoples, why you no comment?

Both the Espeons needs to go. The UD Espeon may seem like a nice way to heal Scolipede or any other pokemon in general, and being able move that damage to any of your opponents pokemon is nice, but it's honestly just a free prize and it's come to a point in the game that you can't be throwing away easy prizes if the effect isn't going to be somewhat game changing. As for the Espeon DE, well, it would only really be helpful againt the odd VVV lock, but outside of that, it's a dead card. Though if VVV is somewhat common in your area you can keep it, but i'd really advise taking it out. (which i will do so anyway)

The Zekrom, Reshiram, Magby and Audino need to go as well. Audino is rather self-explanitory: it sucks. If you want T1 pressure from a baby then use Tyrogue. Magby's burn is so easy to get out of thanks to Skyarrow Bridge and the entire meta being dominated by Basics. This is not 6 Corners or D&D you will find that a smart opponent (or just average) will just simply not attack either Zekrom or Reshiram to give you enough to Outrage KO them, and even if they were to hit them they would problem do so knowing that you won't be able to recover as well (Your main attacker is Scolipede) or they hit it with enough that Ourtage wouldn't KO them, or just simply catcher around it. HOWEVER, Gigas EX is something that can abuse DCE, sponge damage and has more HP than both Zek and Resh, and it can even damage itself charging up its own attack. Consider adding Gigas EX.

Critism over, lets fix the deck.

-1 zekrom
-2 Reshiram
-1 Audino
-1 Magby
-3-3 Espeon
-1 Eviolite
-2 Copycat
-2 Skyarrow Bridge
-2 Heavy Ball
-1 Cilan
(-19)

+1 Scolipede EP (It's the beatstick of the deck,. There's no excuse for not playing 3/4 copies)
+2 Gigas EX
+1 Pokemon Communication
+3 Rare Candy (you need a playset of this card, speeding up evolving by a single turn means ALOT)
+1 Exp.Share
+2 Plus Power (Average damage output of this deck is pretty bad)
+2 Switch
+3 N
+4 Sage's Training

I avoided suggesting Junk Arm and Pokemon Catcher, but you should really look into getting those cards. Though that's only if you wish to compete in tournaments anytime soon. Also when Dark Explorers is released i would suggest dropping Level Ball for Ultra Ball (if Ultra Ball does appear in Dark Explorers)

Back