Error Cards!

blahblahblah

I have over 600 Pokemon cards!
:cool:What is your best error card?
Mine is Pikachu from Base Set that has red cheeks. It is worth $14.50!!I also have two other cards, Kakuna and Bulbasaur, that have "Length" instead of "Weight". I also have numerous "shadowless" cards. For those of you who do not know what that is, it is a card that has no shadow behind the frame, the coloring is duller, and the graphics are muted.
Those of you who have cards like these, please tell me about them!

I have a misprint Rapidash seaking Dark Arbok Grimer from Team Rocket set and Vupix from Jungle set.:)

I also had a friend who his bro had a misprint Electrode from the Jungle set and it had no symbol at all.:)

I've got Shadowless base set cards.
As for Error's....only YGO one's so far.

I don't have any misprinted card, but I have an idea. Why don't we make a card-dex with all the misprinted cards?

Look this card!!!!!!
Lugia_big.jpg

And this
shadow_tcg.jpg
[/color][/font][/size][/b]​

I'm not too sure on what misprint cards I have. I know I have a few Shadowless Base Set holos, and I know I have Rocket's Minfield Gym (Gym Challenge) with no damage counter value on it (I think most were like that though), plus a few HP 50 Vulpixs from Base Set, plus probably other common misprints. I don't think I have any of the rarest misprints.

whats wrong with the Togetic??

anyway, alot Vulpix, prolly some Shadowless cards, that gym that jigglypuff has too, somo others and ofcourse my Dark Vileplume

The White Dragon said:
Look this card!!!!!!
Lugia_big.jpg

And this
shadow_tcg.jpg
[/color][/font][/size][/b]​

a Boxtopper and a Fanart card. So?

The Shadow Lugia isn't fake. It's just gigantic and it's not a legal card, simply a postcard promo, or something like that.

I've got a bunch of those Dark Vileplumes from Team Rocket that have weakness to Fighting instead of Fire, like their holo counterpart does. I also have a couple shadowless cards, but those aren't really error cards IMO.

I have a Venomoth from Jungle that doesn't have the Flower icon on the middle-right part. It's holographic too!!:)

i also have a Japanese Mr. Mime that doesn't has a Set symbol, but it's not from Base Set

I have seen that shadow lugia before and it's attack is supposed to do 100 not 1000 and I have seen the non-misprinted one before too.:)

the togetics ah from df are not misprint,
they just didnt want to put the df symbol over its head.

i got a hitmonlee uf that has a big white semi circle beetween its name and hp.

Back