Wi-Fi Trades Eron's Trade Thread Battle Items/4-5IV's/Bank Pokémon/Evo stones. Just Bumped!

RE: Eron's Trade Thread *New Service, Battle Items* /4-5IV's/Bank Pokémon/Evo stones.

31/31/31/31/x/31 that know Fire Punch, Ice Punch, High Jump Kick, and Fake Out.

Is this one ok?

RE: Eron's Trade Thread *New Service, Battle Items* /4-5IV's/Bank Pokémon/Evo stones.

Yeah that one is perfectly fine. Let me know when you want to trade. My FC is: 1950-8771-9381. IGN: Oren.

I have a almost flawless (5IV) Snover, are you willing to trade for Yamask or Porygon?

ASAPxAnt said:
I have a almost flawless (5IV) Snover, are you willing to trade for Yamask or Porygon?

Sure, just let me breed one of those. Which one do you want?

EDIT: I have a Porygon in stock.

Porygon pls my friend code is 3325-3063-8680 IGN Anthony

Added you, I will be online.

Just a tiny update to you: over 200 Eggs, and not a Shiny yet. I go on with it tomorrow :) and hope to get that Turtwig soon.

Bump.

Hey Eron! :) Would you be interested in trading either your shiny Sawk or shiny Pinsir for a shiny Fraxure that I recently caught in the Friend Safari?

Prince Dedenne said:
Hey Eron! :) Would you be interested in trading either your shiny Sawk or shiny Pinsir for a shiny Fraxure that I recently caught in the Friend Safari?
Hi :D
Is it still a Fraxure?
I hate Haxorus as a Shiny. And Fraxure is green with some blue parts, I like it's design as a Shiny. :D

And, I also caught Sawk and Pinsir in the Friend Safari.

Is the Shiny Pinsir ok? So it would be my Shiny Pinsir for your Shiny Fraxure.

Eron said:
Hi :D
Is it still a Fraxure?
I hate Haxorus as a Shiny. And Fraxure is green with some blue parts, I like it's design as a Shiny. :D

And, I also caught Sawk and Pinsir in the Friend Safari.

Is the Shiny Pinsir ok? So it would be my Shiny Pinsir for your Shiny Fraxure.
Ya it's still a Fraxure.
You have yourself a deal my friend, Pinsir for Fraxure! Can you trade now?

Thanks for the trade! :D

(Dat Fraxure is cool)

Hi I want your shiny eevee and sun scatterbug/vivillion

I have

purple vivillion
high plains vivillion
many of your pokedex wants

Binx345 said:
Hi I want your shiny eevee and sun scatterbug/vivillion

I have

purple vivillion
high plains vivillion
many of your pokedex wants

Sorry, shiny for shiny only. About the Vivillon, I already have those patterns, but I can give you one for 5 Dex Entries, if I can keep them.

What is the nature on the shiny rotom?

stardestroyer85 said:
What is the nature on the shiny rotom?

Calm.

I can do 1 of your pokedex wants for a scatterbug. Do you clone your shinies? I do have an extra shiny haxorus.

Binx345 said:
I can do 1 of your pokedex wants for a scatterbug. Do you clone your shinies? I do have an extra shiny haxorus.

If I can keep it it's perfect. I don't clone them, I just got a Shiny Haxorus, so I'm not interested in it but thanks anyway. :)

Bump 1.

Back