• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

EonTank :: Seniors :: Any Tournaments

Quedus

Lost World, Lost metagame.
Hey guys, it's Quedus here!

This my first deck ever, so take it easy on me! I've been collecting for awhile now, but this is my first time building a deck. I'm basically a begginer, and really need some help.

Please use constructive critisim only, and be nice about it! :)

So here it is:

EonTank

Pokemon (24):
2-2 Roserade (UL)
1-0-1 Nidoqueen (RR)
2-2 Houndoom Prime
2-2 Hypno (HGSS)
3-3 Cherrim (SF)
2-2 Leafeon (Undaunted)

T-S-S (19):
x3 Life Herb
x1 Rare Candy
x2 PETM
x2 PONT
x3 Expert Belt
x3 Bebe’s Search
x1 DSG (To help get my Expert Belts out)
x2 Miasma Valley (to easily take out my opponents cards)
x2 Flower Shop Lady (in case Leafeon (or any of the other cards it needs for Miasma Wind) get K.Oed)

Energy (17):
x4 Special Darkness Energy
x6 Grass Energy
x7 Psychic

Strategy:
-Main attacker: Leafeon
-Why? Because of it’s attack “Miasma Wind”
-Use Houndoom Prime’s Poke-Power & Hypno & Roserade & Cherrim’s Poke-Body to greatly increase the damage “Miasma Wind” does (with Roserade, attach a Psychic Energy)
-Use Nidoqueens Poke-Body & Cherrim’s “Salty-sweet Pollen” to heal Leafeon.

Thanks for reading, and please help!

Thank You!
-Quedus

Now to actually comment on the deck. : D

You can write the 2-2 Leafeon and 2-2 Espeon prime as 4-2/2 Espeon Prime/Leafeon UD, for future reference.

I think that 3 Houndoom Prime might be over doing it. I think a 2-2 Line for that would be fine with the 2-2 Hypno. However, I believe that Roserade UL is the better option for Leafeon (but that build really needs Leafeon X).

Hmm...Yes, I was thinking about putting a Leafeon X in my deck, but the chances of me getting the card are slim, and I don't feel like paying $35.00+ for one.

But it would greatly help this deck yes. And about the Roserade from UL, I feel as if I were to change the Leafeon, then my plans would be foiled, so I really wouldn't want to do that.

But I think I might just try my chances at getting a Leafeon X.

BTW, thanks for the advice on the Houndoom Prime!

Well, I'm not saying to change the Leafeon, you just would use Roserade to put the special conditions on stuff. My build run 4 Leafeon and a Espeon Prime.

Gotcha.
Well, I'm trying to figure out how I could incorporate a Roserade in this build...I was thinking "3-3 Roserade (SV,UL)", so that'd be 6 cards I'd have to take out, but IDK which ones...

They all seem pretty dire to me ATM, so I may just wait to test this deck out at my leauge, see how it does, if not too well, then try to put a Roserade somewhere in there.

300th Post!!!

You can't run more than 4 of any card but a basic energy card, change the 6 Special Darkness Energy to 4.

Onto the list:
-2 Special Darkness Energy (You can't run more than 4)
-2 PONT (2 is sufficient)

+1 Leafeon Lv.X
+1-1-1 Nidoqueen line (healing!)

I don't really see much use for Espeon Prime...

You want to just go with UL-UL Roserade, 2-2 Line would probably be fine. And the Nidoqueen is from RR.

Back