Wi-Fi Trades Ensiger's Adoption Agency!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY THERE POKEBEACH. I've returned (hopefully for awhile), to do some more trading and Pokemon learning and whatnot. Anyway, I'll try and update my thread tomorrow, cause I have to check my Diamond and Pearl to see if my brother has gotten me any goodies or if any of my Pokemon are missing =/ (Totally possible since he's not much of a collector...For all I know he might've deleted some events.)

Anyway, if you do wanna trade with me, I kinda only want events and EV'd pokemon =)

@Guy, I'm interested in either Shiny Cresselia, or one of the UT Shiny Movie 13 dogs.
@DJHomeless, I'll have to check when I get home in a few hours, I'm currently at a friend's house and can't check.

You might want to check my thread in a few days as I am getting a ton of events as the was a major giveaway on Neoseeker XD. They gave away about 5000+ events XD. All for free XD.:)

10 Anniv Ho-Oh,10 Anniv Celebi Lvl 70,Nidoqueen Lvl 100 (Saige's Nidoqueen from Kanto)
i will give you all crown dogs for these 3

@Pokemon, Yes, definitely. Once I get home today, we can organize times and whatnot.
@Guy, I'd like the Shiny Raikou, he's my favorite =D
@Kamen, crown dogs? What do you mean?

EDIT: Oh, you mean the legendary dogs =D
Umm, I'll take a look at the natures of those after my trade with Pokemon.

Sorry everyone, I was away, for I had a friend who recently got kicked out of her house, had A LOT of stuff to do recently. I'll get back to every one of you when I get back from school today (It's 3 am est as I type this, I get out of school in around 12 hours, so, about that long =p).

EDIT:
I would also like to point out that, in the chaos that has been my life...I missed the Mew distribution >.<
If anyone would be so kind as to trade with me, I'd be willing to trade one of my events for it =D

Natures?
-HG Shiny Embedded Tower Kyogre Lvl 50 UT
-HG Shiny Mt. Silver Moltres Lvl 50 UT
-HG Shiny Seafoam Islands Articuno Lvl 50 UT
-HG Shiny Power Plant Zapdos Lvl 50 UT
-HG Shiny Cerulean Cave Mewtwo Lvl 70 UT
-HG Shiny Pewter City/Diglett Cave Snorlax Lvl 50 UT
-HG Shiny Enigma Stone Latios Lvl 40

Thanks in advance.

What nature and characteristic is that shiny Lugia and the member's pass Darkrais? I can SR the event Mew to a specific nature if you want. I haven't picked it up from the guy in the Pokemart yet.

Hey pokebeachers. I've been gone awhile, I haven't had internet access, or a working computer (apparently my hard drive went bye bye), and so, after months of hard work, I saved up enough money, and everything's working fine. Even got myself a new DS =D
So sorry for any trouble I may have caused, but everything is up and running again. I'm event hunting and EV'd pokemon hunting, so, let the trading re-commence!

For now, my wishlist:
-The three Shiny Legendary Dogs, both an English and Japanese set.
-The last event Mew that came out.
-EV'd pokemon of all kinds =)
-Any outstanding pokemon that may grab my attention (I'm always looking for Pokemon to brag about =p)

I will give you all 3 dogs if you Shiny Ranger Manaphy is legit so I need the OT/ID nature date Characteristics and HP so I can have it checked on Pokemon Secure. Thanks XD. PM me the data of the Manaphy. Thanks.:)

I van cover you on both the english and japanese sets of the shiny dogs and the mew event

My wants:
-MYSTRY Mew Lvl 65
-HG Whirlpool Islands Lugia Lvl 70 UT (Shiny, took hella long to get...soft-resetted like 260 times. Even though that's a pretty low amount, still took long enough -.-)
-Dialga Lvl 47 UT (Shiny)
-HG Shiny Cerulean Cave Mewtwo Lvl 70 UT
-HG Shiny Pewter City/Diglett Cave Snorlax Lvl 50 UT

Check my trade thread (link is in my signature) too and take a took and see if there is anything you want :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back