English Plasma Gale ~ Why I think it won't be good.

RE: English Plasma Gale ~ Why I think it won't be too good.

PMysterious said:
Yeah, its pretty much guaranteed to be NxD on. I'll have to look into that format sometime to see if it will be a good rotation. Anyway, I hope that the Plasma Gale set will be good. I mean, there are so many cards that were left out from the last set that it was annoying to get a Potion in a pack. Plus, if they were to reprint the staple trainer cards, why wasn't Energy Search in there? Oh well, Plasma Gale should be our best BW set to date so far besides Dragons Exalted.

I really didn't like how TPCI released Dragons Exalted, and I think the Japanese Sets are better. Oh well. LOL

Mudkip-EX said:
Aren't we getting a Format Change in August 2013? That most likely means there will be reprints in this set, correct me if I'm wrong.

Usually they have format changes once per two years I think.

No, it is usually once a year. Except for when it was 2 years of DP-on (or maybe MD o don't remember)

Cooltrainer Alan said:
No, it is usually once a year. Except for when it was 2 years of DP-on (or maybe MD o don't remember)
Every "collection"(dpp(all), hgss(all), rs(all)) all started a format and that format stayed for 2 years. BW is the start of the Black and White series, so it will be in play for 2 years.

No... one rotation was Crystal Guardians-on, then it was Majestic Dawn on. I don't recall it ever being DP-on.

makes sense if they didnt rotate one year, but then there would have been ex's and delta species plus sps and lv. xs

SPs are from Rising Rivals.

Cooltrainer Alan said:
No... one rotation was Crystal Guardians-on, then it was Majestic Dawn on. I don't recall it ever being DP-on.

The rotations were actually Holon Phantoms-on from 2007-2008 and then DP-on from 2008 to 2010.

2008-10 Modified Format

Oh... I guess I had things mixed up.

Back