BW/BW2 English names for revealed characters

Shiny Noctowl

Aspiring Trainer
What do you think the English names will be for the human characters?

Prof. Araragi - Prof. Willow (sounds better than Prof. Yew)
Makomo - ?
Cheren - Charlie or Jared (both sound similar to Cheren)
Beru - Belle/Bella
N - N

Professor Araragi - Professor Margherita
Cheren - Charlie
Beru - Britney
Makomo - Miriam
N - Nigel

Prof. Araragi: Prof. Aspen or Prof. Beech.

Beru: Belle or Beryl.

Cheren: Chad, Chaz, Chris or Chester.

Prof. Araragi- Prof. Yew, Willow, or Blossom
Makomo: Mary
Beru: Bella
Cheren: Chad, Chris, or Charlie
N: N, Neutron, or Nebula

Electric Pokemon Master said:
Now are you talking about Isabella being the Professor, cause i think that is a great name!

Actually i meant the girl with the blond hair but yeah it could be the professor too. Also for the guy maybe neville get it N+evil.

I wish Cheren's name would stay as Cheren. I've become quite attached to that name now. :(

Maybe we'll be able to give Cheren and Beru names ourselves? and Cheren and Beru are just their default names?

Mary sounds like a nice name for Makomo....but I'd add to it: Mary Ann

Now that I think about it, Cheren and Bel(le) might keep their names; "cheren" is the Bulgarian word for "black", and "bel" is the Russian word for "white".

Cheren rolls off the tongue nicely, that's why I like it so much.

I pronounce it "Sheh-ren", is that how other people pronounce it?

I pronounce it as "Cheh-ren" too though. I like both pronounciations...still to decide which I like more.

I say it like "Chair-in"

Anyway...

Cheren: I like Charlie for him.
N: Why not keep it N?
Beru: Belle is most likely and is fine with me.
Pro. Ag: Magnolia seems fitting.

Stephen said:
I say it like "Chair-in"

Anyway...

Cheren: I like Charlie for him.
N: Why not keep it N?
Beru: Belle is most likely and is fine with me.
Pro. Ag: Magnolia seems fitting.

Yeah that would be different but the name "N" would be weird they need a real name like Z was for Zoroark.

I highly doubt N is the character's final name. I'd say it is just a substitute until the official name is revealed. I do like the name Nate though, that would seem to fit.

As for the others-

Professor Lily- Araragi is a lily, so this seems like the only plausible answer.

As the two rivals names mean black and white, I don't know if they'd change them. I do like Chazz for a replacement name though.

i think prof araragi will be prof yew in english, why change it, arent all previous professors names just the english translation of the japanese ones?

Back