Discussion English Forbidden Light Unofficial and partial Set list

Alright here's my bid for the setlist. If they call Wake "Crasher Wake", some things change to make things make a bit more sense. While we do still have a mystery FA card (perhaps it's a Judge FA that'll be included in Dragon Storm? Though anything would make sense at this point), I noticed that there's currently only a 1-card gap between Ultra Space and Beast Energy, which is kinda problematic since Unidentified Fossil and Wake should both be able to fit in there. If the card's name is Crasher Wake though, it makes it so Unidentified Fossil fits in and we can take out the random promo Heatran.
Since there's only one spot between Ultra Space and Beast Energy, I think it's likely to feature just Wake and not have it changed to Crasher Wake. Also if it is changed, it would mean that Beast Ball would likely have to be removed, since it has been confirmed that there'll be 15 regular Trainer cards in the set. So it's either Crasher Wake and Unidentified Fossil or Wake and Beast Ball, imo at least :p

Alright here's my bid for the setlist. If they call Wake "Crasher Wake", some things change to make things make a bit more sense. While we do still have a mystery FA card (perhaps it's a Judge FA that'll be included in Dragon Storm? Though anything would make sense at this point), I noticed that there's currently only a 1-card gap between Ultra Space and Beast Energy, which is kinda problematic since Unidentified Fossil and Wake should both be able to fit in there. If the card's name is Crasher Wake though, it makes it so Unidentified Fossil fits in and we can take out the random promo Heatran.
The problem is the Press Release for the set states that there are only 15 trainers in the set. https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/sun-moon-forbidden-light/explore-and-watch/. Unidentified Fossil would be the 16th

So with Zygarde 100% GX, Diancie Prism Star and FA Bonnie revealed, I don't even know what to think anymore. I guess no Wake and no Zygarde 50%. Maybe Palossand or Alolan Raticate is in then?

1. Exeggcute
2. Alolan Exeggutor
3. Snover
4. Abomasnow
5. Scatterbug
6. Scatterbug
7. Spewpa
8. Vivillon
9. Skiddo
10. Gogoat
11. Pheromosa
12. Alolan Marowak
13. Heatran
14. Fennekin
15. Fennekin
16. Braixen
17. Delphox
18. Litleo
19. Pyroar
20. Palkia GX
21. Froakie
22. Froakie
23. Frogadier
24. Greninja GX
25. Clauncher
26. Clawitzer
27. Amaura
28. Aurorus
29. Bergmite
30. Avalugg
31. Volcanion Prism Star
32. Dewpider
33. Araquanid
34. Magnemite
35. Magneton
36. Magnezone
37. Helioptile
38. Heliolisk
39. Xurkitree
40. Rotom
41. Uxie
42. Mesprit
43. Azelf
44. Espurr
45. Meowstic
46. Honedge
47. Honedge
48. Doublade
49. Aegislash
50. Inkay
51. Malamar
52. Skrelp
53. Dragalge
54. Hoopa
55. Poipole
56. Naganadel GX
57. Cubone
58. Torterra
59. Infernape
60. Gible
61. Gabite
62. Garchomp
63. Croakgunk
64. Toxicroak
65. Pancham
66. Binacle
67. Barbaracle
68. Tyrunt
69. Tyrantrum
70. Hawlucha
71. Zygarde
72. Zygarde
73. Zygarde 100% GX
74. Diancie Prism Star

75. Rockruff
76. Rockruff
77. Lycanroc
78. Pangoro
79. Yveltal-GX
80. Guzzlord
81. Empoleon
82. Dialga GX
83. Flabebe
84. Flabebe
85. Floette
86. Florges
87. Sylveon
88. Dedenne
89. Klefki
90. Xerneas GX
91. Goomy
92. Goomy
93. Sliggoo
94. Goodra
95. Ultra Necrozma GX
96. Arceus Prism Star
97. Bunnelby
98. Diggersby
99. Furfrou
100. Noibat
101. Noivern
102. Beast Ball?
103. Beast Ring
104. Bonnie
105. Diantha
106. Eneporter
107. Fossil Excavation Map
108. Judge
109. Lady
110. Lysandre Prism Star
111. Lysandre Labs
112. Mystery Treasure
113. Steel Frying Pan
114. Ultra Recon Squad
115. Ultra Space
116. Unidentified Fossil
117. Beast Energy Prism Star
118. Unit Energy YFD
119. Palkia GX
120. Greninja GX
121. Naganadel GX
122. Lucario GX
123. Zygarde 100% GX
124. Yveltal-GX
125. Dialga GX
126. Xerneas GX
127. Ultra Necrozma GX
128. Bonnie
129. Diantha
130. Lady
131. Ultra Recon Squad
132. Palkia GX
133. Greninja GX
134. Naganadel GX
135. Lucario GX
136. Zygarde 100% GX
137. Yveltal-GX
138. Dialga GX
139. Xerneas GX
140. Ultra Necrozma GX
141. Beast Ring
142. Eneporter
143. Energy Recycler
144. Mystery Treasure
145. Steel Frying Pan
146. Unit Energy YFD

Last edited:
I'm feeling kinda confident now that the 8 GX count refer only to the regular GXs (they've reverted back to their Burning Shadows roots). I don't think any FA Supporter can come before Bonnie, and with Unit Energy at 118 (since Beast Energy is confirmed 117), that means 9 FA Pokemon.

- Palkia GX
- Greninja GX
- Naganadel GX
- Lucario GX
- Zygarde GX
- Yveltal GX
- Dialga GX
- Xerneas GX
- Ultra Necrozma GX

On another note, Greninja GX is confirmed 24. You can see it on the official website.

I'm feeling kinda confident now that the 8 GX count refer only to the regular GXs (they've reverted back to their Burning Shadows roots). I don't think any FA Supporter can come before Bonnie, and with Unit Energy at 118 (since Beast Energy is confirmed 117), that means 9 FA Pokemon.

- Palkia GX
- Greninja GX
- Naganadel GX
- Lucario GX
- Zygarde GX
- Yveltal GX
- Dialga GX
- Xerneas GX
- Ultra Necrozma GX

On another note, Greninja GX is confirmed 24. You can see it on the official website.
Where’s Greninja? I don’t see him

So there's two unconfirmed Pokémon-GX in the set, and with the rumour going around that new Solgaleo/Lunala are in the set (which naturally should be dismissed) I don't know how to believe what other GX's or gold cards it could be to fit in there.

Also @jessalakasam you need to remove 1 FA Supporter from your list, or at least rearrange so that 1 is before Bonnie, since your list currently sits at 132 in the main set. I thought of changing Lady to Beauty, but there's already a Beauty trainer class so I'd assume they would've used her instead of a Lady.

Also @jessalakasam you need to remove 1 FA Supporter from your list, or at least rearrange so that 1 is before Bonnie, since your list currently sits at 132 in the main set. I thought of changing Lady to Beauty, but there's already a Beauty trainer class so I'd assume they would've used her instead of a Lady.
I know, I didn’t know who to change :/

Yeah

also, random thought: what if Lady was changed to Attractive Lady. That's literally all I could think of to move one of the 4 before Bonnie

Not impossible for her to be re-named before Bonnie. I really don't think Pokemon would go out to call her 'attractive' though.

Regarding your set list edit, you still need to put Bonnie at 128, meaning there will need to be a gap somewhere in the FA Pokemon list. I feel it makes too much sense that Dialga and Palkia GX are in this set, the regular versions can easily & appropriately replace the random promos in your current list (Phione & Heatran). I do understand that would mean only 4 FA Supporters when there are 5 in Forbidden Light/Ultra Force combined. In my head I have removed Ultra Recon Squad, as out of the bunch that is the one that is most likely to have its own promotional box and the full art could be a promo.

Last edited:
Not impossible for her to be re-named before Bonnie. I really don't think Pokemon would go out to call her 'attractive' though.

Regarding your set list edit, you still need to put Bonnie at 128, meaning there will need to be a gap somewhere in the FA Pokemon list. I feel it makes too much sense that Dialga and Palkia GX are in this set, the regular versions can easily & appropriately replace the random promos in your current list (Phione & Heatran). I do understand that would mean only 4 FA Supporters when there are 5 in Forbidden Light/Ultra Force combined. In my head I have removed Ultra Recon Squad, as out of the bunch that is the one that is most likely to have its own promotional box and the full art could be a promo.
I feel like with the Ultra Necrozma and Naganadel "theme" it makes sense to keep Ultra Recon Squad in though, and I don't really see that much reason for Wake to be in the set. He could be pushed to Dragon Storm whenever that comes out, since it already kinda has a random collection of trainers from various generations

To add to my thinking that Dialga and Palkia GX are in, I have noticed this on the official webpages of each set:

Burning Shadows: 12 new Pokemon GX
Crimson Invasion: 8 new Pokemon GX
Ultra Prism: 10 Pokemon GX
Forbidden Light: 8 new Pokemon GX

I trust you can see the difference, and it explains why Burning Shadows' count did not include Tapu Bulu and Lycanroc while Ultra Prism's count did include them all. Forbidden Light says "new" so therefore Lucario should be excluded from the count.

Annoyingly though, this page here (https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/trading-card-expansions/) also contains the expansion info, and for Forbidden Light it just says "8 Pokemon GX" (only this one contradicts - the rest still match up). I'm going to treat this one as an oversight...

Last edited:
Back