Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The Pokemon Center just announced all codes for Special Delivery Bidoof have been sent out:
At this time, all promo codes for the Special Delivery Bidoof card have been sent out. There will be no further distribution.
Only two waves of codes were sent out — the initial wave and then a second wave last week.
Fans will have until December 31st to redeem their code if they received one. You can use it with $20 in purchases.
Those who were signed up for the Pokemon Center’s newsletter before July 1st and clicked a link in the Bidoof Day e-mail were eligible to receive the code. However, the Pokemon...

Continue reading...

Legacy Eevee

Aspiring Trainer
Oh hey look! We are getting special promo cards just like Japan now! Plus a lottery system just like Japan uses for their high demand promos! Plus the cards are keeping value! Isn't this what we were asking for?

coolcorsola

Aspiring Trainer
Wow. Seems like two waves was pretty small. They really can’t produce more promos? They make thousands and thousands of other promos for other cards

ApricornNut

Optimistic Trainer/Collector
Frankly, with the chaos surrounding the BIDOOF, a part of me should HOPE that there IS no word on the Charizard!

dreamscythe

Plushie Fanatic
Insanely annoying considering how much money I've spent on Pokemon Center, but I never registered an account. Would have loved to have one for my collection.

Nintenfreak

Aspiring Trainer
Oh hey look! We are getting special promo cards just like Japan now! Plus a lottery system just like Japan uses for their high demand promos! Plus the cards are keeping value! Isn't this what we were asking for?
I want every card to cost a nickel, if they're not worth collecting for their aesthetics, they're not worth collecting.

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Insanely annoying considering how much money I've spent on Pokemon Center, but I never registered an account. Would have loved to have one for my collection.
I understand the feeling from not getting Zarude (which was probably my own fault for not doing something correctly). However, it’s important to remember that not everyone eligible received a code.

The fact that Bidoof day was essentially one big meme makes me surprised that they would actually print cards at all. The fact that they only printed a few rounds of Special Delivery Bidoof shows that this promotion was probably just testing grounds (in what capacity is hard to say) for the Special Delivery Charizard distribution on the horizon. Remember that this is only the third card that Pokémon has distributed through Pokémon Center. They want to figure out what they’re doing before dropping a potentially multi-hundred dollar Charizard distribution. (It’s also worth noting yet that, had we gotten Charizard already, many prospective recipients would have been more or less locked out of the event by the various bugs in the anti-scalper-bot programs. For all the cynicism that people seem to have for the modern Pokémon franchise, not everything Creatures or TPCI does is as bad as the balancing of the Pokémon TCG or VG.)