Emmet's first competitive season report 11-12 and post states report

EmmetCHH22

Aspiring Trainer
Autumn Battle Roads:

Randolph,NJ Deck: $tage1rush 3-1 5th place (my resistance sucked...).
Cedar Grove,NJ Deck: $tage1rush 2-2 don't remember my place but iis donked me last round out of cut (seriously who opens tornadus 3 energys pachirisu and dual ball... Oh well:rolleyes:

Autumn reigionals: missed it don't fell like paying to stay 2 nights.Oh well i'll go next year and win:p. I also helped iis decide what deck he should play (magneboar lol) and he ended up winning.

Cities:

Cedar Grove,NJ deck: google I wasn't paying attention round 4 and that cost me the tournament.3-2 my round 4 loss was to Gregor which I found out at Randolph cities was sava's brother.
Howell,NJ deck: terriblephlosion my list was absolutely terrible i went 1-4 but that was the day I met Sava and things went okay and good from here on out.
Randolph,NJ deck: Crazy eels my list wasn't that standard or consistent that much I ran 1 of to many cards I got bad draws the 2 games I lost and there is nothing you could do about it...3-2

States: This is the tournament where people get a lot of points and I did way better then I expected.

New Jersey deck: savaphlosion that's were my decklist generator sava gave me his reshiphlosion list and taught me how to win all the matchups. I thank him a lot for that that is where I got my first 5 points and 9 packs I pulled the best stuff (mewtwo ex and full art kuyrem ex) sava went 2-3 drop so going into New York states we thought typhlosion was a dead deck and we both changed decks.

New York deck: durant omg this is a long and fun states so I will tell you the whole story. Going into New York states I felt confident. I was texting my friends the days before and they thought I would do terrible and they would win. Sikee, there so wrong. When me Justin and rougechomp walked in we saw iis and our friends I went to talk to Sava and my mentor Tyler. Tyler wasn't there at new jersey states but he was up in Canada competing to win which he did. So we were congratulatating him on winning (I might want to do that next year but the bad thing is you don't get a bye at nats but I am just going for the money). Now we talk about decks with 45 min remaining in registration. Sava is building Gregor's deck which is durant he hasn't played since cities in randolph which he won with durant. We were all helping him build it and I still have not decided what I am playing Tyler already build his deck from the states he won last week so he is good to go. After we finish off with Gregor me and sava decide what we need to play and build it with 30 min remaining in registration. I talk to Tyler about it for 5 min and he says durant I agreed because it is easy to play and cmt filled the seniors board. So I feel good because I have the cards and the decklist. Decklist? Crap forgot it at home I rushed a lot but didn't screw up. It turned out to be okay since I made a better list and did well. Anyway I register and get this worried text from my mom saying I forgot my decklist at home. I tell her I'm fine and that I made a new one that is better she just texts back okay have fun:). I battle a little before the event started and didn't do so well. Anyway finally I'll give you my Swiss rounds report and top cut ;)

Round 1 Ben ? Sorry I forgot your last name I'm bad with names. Durant vs. straight zekrom with a reuniclus tech?

Yah thats what I saw he doesn't know how to win the matchup he just said to his friends I got duranted lol:) 1-0

Round 2 ? Random zeels player sorry again for your name. Durant vs. zeels

The game started off fair when I rotom his zekrom and he gets nothing I just devour when it's to late for him to comeback. 2-0

Lunch break: I'm feeling really good me Justin and Robby are the only defeated people out of the united nations (yah that's the name of our crew) while iis is 1-1 and rougechomp is 0-2 of course he won out because he thinks he is so :cool::cool::cool: when he is really not :). Anyway we head back for round 3

Round 3 CJ Conti zeels durant vs. zeels

Like a boss I get 4 crushing hammer heads and he can't get setup so I just win from there on out.
3-0

Round 4 Brandon Saleh zeels again durant vs. zeels

I just draw dead and he just uses 1 zekrom to win not my game oh well. 3-1

Round 5 Noah Brandi 6 corners durant vs. 6 corners

My easiest matchup I lose I was so pissed of and nervous and didn't want to lose out freakin Pokemon is all about luck ugh :(. Did that get you? Jk I won I just got lost removers and crushing hammers when ever I needed them. 4-1

At this point you would think I am proud but just not yet because my resistance is bad like always I have a 1-4,3-2,4-1,3-2,2-3. Which is not that good.

Round 6 Robby glasset donphan mewtwo durant vs. donphan mewtwo

Another easy matchup they never 1 shot me and I just get rid of there energy that is exactly what I did. 5-1 first top cut oh yah

So I am the 4th seed overall in a top 8 cut and I am playing against the guy I lost to in Swiss Brandon Saleh. I feel nervous because last year at this time he won states.

Top 8 Brandon Saleh zeels durant vs. zeels

Game 1: I get turn 1 devour for 4 and my energys and revives consistently so when I twins I get crushing hammer and catcher for his eel so he couldn't do much. 1-0

Game 2: same thing basically he got a bad start and I just get everything I need to take the series home. 2-0!

I call my mom when I won right away and she told me some stuff and good luck. My friends were also happy too.

Top 4 Ryan Bremer zeels durant vs. zeels

Games 1 & 2 things go terrible for me open rotom both games never get devour for 4 never got a crushing hammer heads got dead draws oh well that sucked I still got to take home a trophy.

Props:

Mmg
Tyler
Sava
Cj's dice always get heads when I roll them
Sava winning new York states
Beating Brandon
Doing best out of the jersey boys for seniors

Slops:

Losing to a deck with no mewtwo
Rougechomp winning out
iis playing google
Dead draws

Omg we got through it any way here is the rest of my season report

Spring reigionals

Philadelphia,PA deck: durant of course 5-2 lost both my games because of luck yah you Noah ( luckiest person in Pokemon tcg history). Top 32

Spring battle roads

Nanuet,NY deck: zeels 2-2 played iis last roun and got destroyed
Randolph,NJ deck: zeels 3-1 3rd place losing to rougechomp in resistance to make top cut
Freehold,NJ deck: zeel/terakion 3-1 3rd place beat iis and Mychael Bryan in the same day. But losing to Justin to resistance again ugh.
Brooklyn,NY deck: donphan mewtwo 2-2 my opponents got lucky and I went up against a cmt bleh. I guess this deck isn't good.
Scotch plains,NJ deck zeel/terakion 5-0 1st place! Beat Justin in the finals you can check it out on my first place battle roads report.
Ceder grove,NJ deck zeel/terakion 5-0 1st place again and that is a good place to end the season.

Nationals: missed it to poor to go...

That will end my season hoped you like my report (so tired after all this writing took me like 2 hours..)
Good luck to everybody at worlds and see you later.

Har har ur so funny Emmet.
Ur definition of cool is being a white rapper who has to talk gangsta to try to fit in (lol).
So really, your crazy. :p

You forgot to mention that you're a luck sack.
However, you did do pretty well for your 1st year

At NJ states, you should put how I let you put back a Reshiram and an Energy back into your deck. Therfore, I helped you beat me. I deserved the win, but I'm stupid.

RogueChomp said:
At NJ states, you should put how I let you put back a Reshiram and an Energy back into your deck. Therfore, I helped you beat me. I deserved the win, but I'm stupid.
I don't know how they fell down it was weird it was probably when I was getting my deck out because I would have noticed if they fell out of my discard

Back