EmmetCHH22's Regionals Report

EmmetCHH22

Aspiring Trainer
Alright you have been asking for it here it is.

Day 1: Friday
roguechomp comes to pick me up at around 4 o clock and we head out. The only good thing was dinner when I got to play air hockey with him and i was losing by like 5 so i take the puck go to the other side shove arjun ( hes a leave) out of the way and put the puck in. i still lost cuz i suck but what ever. we got stuck in traffic so i arm wrestled him we watched the video of me beating lil jeffy and watch my dude katt williams do his comedy gig. We got there at around 11:30 and saw dylan bryan there and saw mommy nad iis coming down from the elevator. We get to our hotel unpack play a couple games with arjun win 1 of them by doing my thing and i go to bed.

Day 1 1/2: Friday midnight (saturday)
I could not get ANY sleep probably like 5 hours tops when i started to drift off my phone with my ringtone goes off and wakes me up and I check and its a stupid text from jason so F him.

Day 2: Saturday
We get to breakfast at around 7:45 and see Grant there I just eat a bagel and chuck down some Gino juice and leave. Arjuns dad get mad at arjun or getting all this food and just eating one spoonful of frosted fat (itss grrrrrrrrossssssssss) and having to pay for all of that once again the kids a leave.so we check in at around 8:30 I play some fun games with zach and tyler (my weed man) lose all of them and decide at around 9:45 to change sleeves and i think that worked out for me. Oh by the way did I forget to tell you i found a coin on the ground and i think iis loved it soo much more then his crush probably :p. I played just straight darkrai with hammers and 2 dark claw and mainly go for consistensty. So anyways on to the report..

Round 1 vs Isacc Kind w/ Keldeo Blastoise
I get a slow start and he takes 4 prizes the kid is kind of a cheater with his dice rolls but we got that problem solved i told him that i was unacceptable and he rerolled the proper way. I on the other hand manage to pull off a 6-0 comeback and seal a round 1 victory. 1-0

Round 2 vs ? w/ sigalyth mewtwo
STOP hammertime thats all i have to say just did that and decked him out thats pretty easy. 2-0

Lunch Break (90 min)
The ladies there are deaf but the food was pretty good though.

Round 3 vs Cassidy w/ keldeo blastoise
This time he gets a god start and i get a slow start and somehow someway i pull off a 6-0 comeback by N's and multiple resources. 3-0

Round 4 vs Glace mirror match
Seems suprising he gets a decent start he thought i good get a t1 night spear and win t1 by knocking out his sabalye after he mulligans 3 times dude im not that good lol. he on the other hand gets a t2 night spear and sets up darkrais from there while im struggling and can not catch up so he wins. 3-1

Round 5 vs iis (bullshit) w/ darkrai sigalyth
Basically i use his favorite coin to hammer him out and try to make a come back and I get down to 1 prize when he hits dce catcher off an N to 1 oh well gg greengo. 3-2

Round 6 vs daddy (mommy) w/ keledo blastoise
Its a pretty fair until comes down when he could get 3 energies to win the game to knock out my active darkrai with dark claw. i have 2 prizes left and he has a blastoise with 3 damage and another 1 with 110 so he attacks not knocking me out and off the N to 1 i hit bianca to draw my last catcher and win the game gg robby. 4-2

Round 7 vs Wessly w/ rayeels
He is pretty chill and not bad but i get a t2 night spear and knock out most of his eels so he really could not do anything and i win. 5-2

I get 15th seed and im playing cf11 (Candian F** 11 ) lol :p just kidding w/ ho oh

Game 1: he gets a good start to my slow start only go 1 for 4 on hammers and end up losing

Game 2: Same thing its is a little slower but mine is slug slow i whiff on and energy for 3 turns and he catches up. i misplay by catchering up a terrakion and trying to stall when off and N he hits energy switch energy to ko my darkrai for game GG you gotta do it for canada.

So thats basically all that happens next day i wake up we eat breakfast and just go on the road. heres the props and slops.

Props:
Arjun for bringing me
Arjuns dad
Me bulldozing the leaf
Jason for building my deck
Good food
iis for losing anik
My coin
My 2 6-0 combacks
iis for making anik cry in top cut
Fast food
Tyler playing music while the judges were talking
Buffet breakfast
Much more

Slops:
Bad draws
jason only got T32
cf11
Jason for calling me at 1 in the morning
Theres probably more but i cant think of them

Thats all for now emmetchh22 out

RE: My Reigionals Report

Isaac King' is Camoclone's brother I doubt he would cheat but he did hit all his flips against me in our practice game...
Also the last round opponent's name is Wesley not Wessly XP not sure you really care, he's my friend and went 4-0 then lost out. His deck was more of an Eel Toolbox than just Rayeels just clarifying. Not trying to be nitpicky here and oh yeah HEATMOR, BEHIND YOU! only joking...

EmmetCHH22 said:
Just cuz Canadians are better than Americans doesn't meen you have to get all upset geez :p lolz. It was cool meeting you congrats bro! And unfortunately I couldn't go all the way for Canada :( I was soooo close!!

cf11 said:
EmmetCHH22 said:
Just cuz Canadians are better than Americans doesn't meen you have to get all upset geez :p lolz. It was cool meeting you congrats bro! And unfortunately I couldn't go all the way for Canada :( I was soooo close!!

Claims to be better than Americans
Top 4s instead of coming 1st

Wut.

Good work Emmet on T16!

Congrats and what did iis do to make Anik cry? And more importantly why wasn't it videotaped?

U guys stink at quoting.
Jeremy lost to Anik in Swiss, it was Jonathan that made her cry cause he beat her in t16.

Okay I'll ask him on FB what happened and report back ;]

I saw Anik outside BAWLING and her dad talking to her.

Glace said:

What happened was her dad was suspicously looking at her opponents hand. She asked to go to the bathroom and my grandpa heard her dad giving her information about her opponents hand and when she was acused she was bawling.Her dad was also making hand gestures. If this was the little girl playing white tea then that is what I know.

Blui129 said:
cf11 said:

Claims to be better than Americans
Top 4s instead of coming 1st

Wut.

Good work Emmet on T16!

1 Canadian VS 87 Americans I am pretty sure that ratio proves Canadians are superior!

RogueChomp said:
I doubt anything really happened, she's just has horrible sportsmanship.
Or pokemanship.

she just sucks in general

Glace said:

facebook is wack btw and my boy zach made johnathan cry after r1

Why are Seniors crying?! Geez, what a bunch of wimps XD half kidding. Who is Anik, was she playing White Tea?

Back