Pokemon Embarrased to play pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a well-known Pokemon fan at my school, and no one messes with me due to this one time I hit a freshman with a stool from the art room (it's a long story). I even wear a Pokemon shirt pretty often.

My social life is pretty bad, though (especially my romantic life, don't even get me started) so I don't know if I'm the best example.

A lot of kids at my high school wear shirts with Mario and Pokemon on it although I think generally the Mario franchise is more accepted. Regardless, people are still in to it no matter what the age. I'm not going to go around selling the fact I like Pokemon but I'm not going to sulk if someone finds out. What happens is life and if it's meant to be that people end up finding out, it's most likely for the best. =]

- Luigi

No. Both of my parents know that I love Pokémon and most of my friends aren't different. Some of them play it, too.

Im not embarresed. If somebody comes up to me and says "haha you like pokemon" or something, i just flip them off. jk, i just dont care what they say.

Nope. Most of the time, I will not mention it in front of people who do not play Pokemon. Wouldn't want to create a crazy situation out of it. But if someone do mention about it, I'll just ignore it because it is something that I like and everyone have their own interests regardless of whether it is embarrassing or not...

Im not embarrased because I got my friend to start playing the old games and my friends brother to start playing diamond. And when I went to gamestop last month my friend who I thought hated pokemon was trading in his psp for a dsi and he was getting pokemon platinum I was so relieved that somone I knew was playing pokemon.

Now the things about Malaysia is, Pokemon isn't really a main attraction in most parts, such as where I'm staying. Like for example, my school laughs at Pokemon, since things like sports, education and DotA are main things that students do. Although I've stopped TCG or anything, it's still quite hard to admit that I enjoy being involved in Pokemon. It may be my childhood and all, but there are certain things where 'self-spirit/confidence' and 'not caring what other people think' just don't work.

So yes, I'm not shy to say that I enjoy Pokemon being a part of my life, but it just doesn't get accepted by people here.

I love Pokemon and I'm proud of it,

If they have a problem with me I'll just have someone eat their souls for me. >=]

I grew up with it, so it's important to me..

don't be embarrassed! be proud of it(if you are) i could care less what my friends say. it's their loss cuz they are missing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back