'Elemental Power Tins' Featuring Eeveelutions in February!

WinterShorts

Aspiring Trainer
It's nice to know we're getting these pretty early in the next 2 or 3 months instead of a year, unlike a certain white lion I know.

DiaborMagics

Experienced Fox Trainer
So... Europe is getting shafted AGAIN? WHY? Whats with that bs?
Especially that its with the Eeveelutions of all things really rubs me the wrong way.

RisingRaichuu

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
So... Europe is getting shafted AGAIN? WHY? Whats with that bs?
Especially that its with the Eeveelutions of all things really rubs me the wrong way.
Europe has always been shafted in recent years. Nowadays we average 6 Regionals/Specials a year, all of them Standard.

Trent Piland

Aspiring Trainer
That Eevee-GX is a 1 of tech that could be used in any deck for that GX move for sure but also the attack could come in handy upon occasion. I’ll definitely be picking up the big box..

That Flareon is also quite awesome... put 3 fire energy in hand first turn is whoa

K_la

Aspiring Trainer
Is it me or is Jolteon underwhelming? I gather there is synergy with new tool and stadium cards from Lost Thunder, but that doesn't do much for a weak attack, and its ability to easily be knocked out by Buzzwole. I like the Vaporeon, it looks like it could be fun to play!

Fafnirchaos

Aspiring Trainer
Is it me or is Jolteon underwhelming? I gather there is synergy with new tool and stadium cards from Lost Thunder, but that doesn't do much for a weak attack, and its ability to easily be knocked out by Buzzwole. I like the Vaporeon, it looks like it could be fun to play!

Yes and no he's a quick hitter and has a tank GX, he would be great to help set up for electric decks. His attack does suck however if you add a Choice Band 2 Electropower item cards, that's 200 damage to 1 GX for 1 Lighting energy(With thunder mountain) that itself cannot be ignored.

IvanAipom93

Ice/Electric type member
All of them look really interesting to me. But only Vaporeon seems to work nice with the new Eevee GX: I see them played with Quagsire, so you pass 3 water energies to Eevee and attack with a nice profit, then evolve and full heal, then you have a new fantastic and powerful GX easily able to hit 130+ every turn (excluding choice band).

Mr. Mirek

Aspiring Trainer
With Quagsire and Aqua Patch in Standard format, I see Vaporeon GX being one of the best. I adore Jolteon GX as well, and Lost Thunder techs will be nice with that Pokemon.

Looking forward to these cards.