• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Electrode/Gengar (seniors, BR's autumn)

juunkmilk

3nd coming
Pokémon
3-1/1-3-1 Gengar X (SF-SF/PA-SF-PA)
3-3 Electrode (SF80-SF36)
2 Crobat G
2 uxie
1 azelf

20 Pokémon

T/S/S
3 Bebe's
2 communication
3 cyrus's
4 pokédrawer +
3 candy
2 BTS
3 professor oak's new theory
3 pokéturns
1 lux ball
2 judge
2 Energy exchanger
2 prof. elm's
3 collectors

30 T/S/S

NRG
6 {P}
3 {L}
1 DCE

9 NRG

STRATEGY
Sit there with electrode spreading 10 to your opponents field every time you get hit and paralyzing with low current while you build up a gengar on your bench. After its built up, use your free retreat/ being knocked out to bring it up and compound pain like crazy. Theres also always the opportunity to go with a straight gengar game if necessary.

If you're wondering about the professor oak's and elm's and judges and such, its because I think theres going to be a lot of trainer lock in my metagame. And the crobats help, trust me.

At BR's there will most likely be a lot of trainer locking going on because people will be experimenting with Vileplume.
-3 Poketurn
+1 BTS
+2 Engineers Adjustment

....right, keep the crobats but get rid of the turns.

I think my elm's, oak's, judges, and large number of bebe's have me covered for trainer lock. And I only own 2 BTS.

Back