Not open for further replies.

ElectricPokemonMaster

Lolz :3
ElectricPokemonMaster's PVG Trade Thread

My Friend Codes:​
Diamond: 3309 7592 9678
Platinum: 3437 9235 9442
SoulSilver: 4941 7619 7052

I almost always trade off of my Soul Silver game unless otherwise stated :)

My In-Game Name: Will be sent to you in the confirm trade PM​

My Trade Bio/ Things YOU should know before you trade me:
Code:
•	My Pokémon Diamond version is cheated via an Action Replay, but it has no connection whatsoever with my other pokemon games, it doesn’t even know they exist

•	My pokerus is the real, legit stuff: Yeah, you heard me. This won’t cause your DS to go ding, ding, ding when you are at you next tournament. (BTW Good Luck! :))

•       I dont not normally trade off of my Damond or Platinum games, but if you really want a cheated pokemon off of my Diamond that can be arranged if you just ask nicely :)

•       When I go out and infect my pokemon with pokerus, I rush back to the nearest pokemon center (running or flying) in order to make it still have as much time on it as possible so you can spread it effectively (PM me if you have any questions about pokerus) :)

•       I will trade for clones but I will not trade as much for them in that I do not like them as much as real Pokemon in that they are not the original, real (and they were created so that the original trainer could have more to trade and thus turning them into more money then virtual creatures :P) Pokemon. I will still trade for them, but as I said I'm less likely to give as much for them.

•       For your information (because I will use this term some times) a perfect is a pokemon with both the trait and characteristic supporting one skill like speed or attack and a high perfect is one that has a naturally high ev limit for that given skill along with being a perfect (for example if I had a Weavile with perfect speed (which I do :))

•       Also, because everyone had to ask this at one time or another UT (or Untouched) means that the pokemon in question has not been battled with at all (EVER), :D 

•       If your trade is pending I will not put up what we are trading because I too dislike when other people but into my trades (happened a ton at my TCG league)

•       I will not trade much for items if I need them unless they defy the rarest levels of rare

•       I have more stuff then I put up for trade so ALWAYS ask me, just because it isn't up here doesn't mean I won't trade it

•       If I don't respond right away I'm either being lazy or I'm busy; I wont forget about you

•       Generally I wont leave the mic on but I will if you need me to for some reason 

•       MY ACTION REPLAY IS BROKEN :( , I might get another in a few weeks

•       Yes, I will do a battle frontier challenge with you (or battle) when were done with our trade if you ask 

•       Invented Poke Vaults on January 20th 2011

The Story of My Legit Pokerus (dumb luck at its best :P):  So when I first got my Pokémon Soul Silver game I was super excited. So I played it for a while, set it down, slept, ate, and then played it again. So somewhere after I think the third-ish gym, I went to the Pokémon Center to heal my pokemon and I saw a strange message come up on my screen. Instantly I recognized it as the legendary pokerus message and was excited again (and it was my Cyndaquil too :)). So thats is the story. 

It is one hundred percent real.

My Rules
-I do not want cheated pokemon, but I will take clones
-Be patient, I have other things I have to do in my life too​
-DO NOT PM ME UNTIL I AGREE TO THE TRADE, I WILL IGNORE YOU
-To show you have read the rules, when I say yes to you for the to confirm trade and you PM me to ask for the time, you must type Chuck Norris likes Pie as the subject, spelled the same way that I have it here, same caps and everything or I will send a message saying to read the rules and I will not trade you until it is shown that you have read the rules (yeah, even I don't follow this one, but still do it to show you want to trade (still I dont care so much)
MY HAVES/WANTS

Misc. Pokemon and Pokerus
- Pokémon’s with Legit Pokerus
- Many, many UT Legendary Pokemon (just ask :D)
- Many Pokewalker Pokemon (ask for specifics)
- My Pokemon Ranch Pokemon (ask for specifics)
- Any normal Pokemon (Pokemon you can just catch easily in the games) you could ever want
- More will be added later

Events:

Japanese Events:
-3 Crown Dogs (aka the Japanese movie versions of the shiny Entei, Raikou, and Suicune) UT
-Japanese Saikyou (Strongest) Event Milotic Touched by one level
-Goon's Scizor UT
-Eigaken (Movie 09) arceus UT docile
-Japanese (Movie 10) Time Travel Celebi UT
-Pokemon Center Eevee UT

TRU Events:
-TRU Regigigas UT
-TRU Shaymin
-TRU Arceus UT
-TRU Dragonite UT
-Ash's Pikachu UT

Wifi Downloads:
-SMR2010 Jirachi UT
-FAL2010 Mew UT
-Flower Paradise Shaymin UT
-NewMoon Island Darkrai UT
-Enigma Stone Latias UT
-Shiny Enigma Stone Latios UT
-SPR2010 (Spring 2010) Shiny/ Pikachu-Colored Pichu

Tenth Anniversary Events:
-10th Anniversary Celebi UT
-10th Anniversary Lugia UT
-10th Anniversary Ho-oh UT
-10th Anniversary Tyranitar Touched Level 76

Video Game Championships:
-VGC 2009 Milotic Barely Touched
-VGC 2009 Weavile UT
-VGC 2010 Eevee UT

Poketopia Events:
-PKTOPIA Electivire UT
-PKTOPIA Magmortar UT
-PKTOPIA Surfing Pikachu UT

Gamestop Events:
-GAMESTP Shiny Pichu UT
-GAMESTP Jirachi UT
-GAMESTP Raikou UT
-GAMESTP Entei UT
-GAMESTP Suicune UT

Distant Land Events:
-Distant Land Lugia (AKA XD Gale of Darkness Shadow Lugia) Touched Level 100

Pokemon Ranger Events:
-Ranger Oblivia Shaymin UT
-Ranger Manaphy Egg UT
-Ranger Oblivia Heatran UT
-Ranger Kyle's Riolu UT
-Ranger Almia Darkrai UT

Misc Events:
-My Pokemon Ranch (MPR) Hayley's Mew UT
-My Pokemon Ranch (MPR) Haley's Phione UT
-Jirachi WishMaker UT
-SPACE C Deoxys (Space Center Houston) Barely Touched
-Sea Chart/ Birth Island Deoxys UT Very Rare (being Hack Checked but so far he's legit just the item used to get him isn't (hack check not done though))
-MATTLE Ho-oh UT
-MYSTRY (Mystery) Mew UT
-Movie 11 Shaymin UT
-PokePlaza (PKPLZA) Touched Level 100 Shiny Lucario
-Ruby Berry Glitch Shiny Zigzagoon UT
-Sapphire Berry Glitch Shiny Zigzagoon UT

Shiny Pokemon:
-Perfect IV's Shiny Spiritomb UT Level 1
-Shiny Level 1 Cyndaquil UT
-Shiny Level 1 Rotom UT
-Shiny Level 56 Crobot
-Shiny Palkia Level 100 (Legitimacy questionable)
-Shiny Gyarados (Lake of Rage) UT Level 30
-Shiny Shedinja Level 25
-Shiny Swellow Level 25 UT
-Shiny Hoothoot UT Level 13
-Shiny Charizard Level 36
-Shiny Magnezone Level 40

EV'd and Perfect/ Near Perfect IV Pokemon:
-Perfect IV's Shiny Spiritomb UT Level 1
-Perfect IV's Shinx Slightly Touched Level 6
-EV Trained Level 100 Togekiss (Nicknamed Valkyrian)

All my events (and other pokemon in this section) I trade are clones of my originals and pokemon99 clones them for me :)

POKEMON I WANT
- Event Pokémon
- Shinys
- Pretty much any events I dont have already though I will take doubles sometimes of the ones I have
- SHINY LEVEL 1 UT EEVEE!
- JAPANESE UT SNORLAX AND UNKNOWN X :D
- EVENTS I DO NOT HAVE
- More will be added later

ITEMS FOR TRADE
- Hacked masterballs from Diamond
- Hacked any TMs you could ever want from Diamond
- Ask if you need specific items, I probably have them (make an offer when you ask (I will let you know if the item was hacked))

ITEMS I WANT
None right now

IVs, EV's and Natures are for the asking and I (Verdant Bolt) will be mainly trading pokemon that I run out in SS and grab to put pokerus on, but if you really care that much about what pokemon you want to want to have the pokerus traded to you on just ask me for them for now.​

RECORDS:

PENDING TRADES
Trade with abelha? (if his wifi is fixed)
Trade with ruggercaz
Trade with Knives
Trade with 123wert50
Trade with xxashxx
Trade with superpokemon67
Trade with aalphalist

COMPLETED TRADES:
Code:
Trade with superpokemon67 (pokerus for VGC Eevee)
Trade with pokemon99 (VGC eevee clone for TRU Regi)
Trade with superpokemon67 (Jap. crown dogs for TRU Arceus clone)
Trade with crystaltheumbreon (cyndaquil for totodile)
Trade with pokemon99 (cyndaquil (level 1) shiny clone for TRU Lv. 50 Dragonite clone, also cloned a few guys for me)
Trade with torterror (hacked deoxys for perfect iv's shinx)
Trade with Unseen Psyco Poke-Fan (Hacked Arceus for Heatran from Ranger event)
Trade with Unseen Psyco Poke-Fan (Hacked Shiny Level 100 Ampharos for Touched Event Milotic)
Trade/ Clone with P99 (Shiny rotom for Surfing Pikachu and cloned some of my guys)
Trade with cystraltheumbreon (My Gamestop Raikou UT for her SMR2010 Jirachi Touched)
Trade with P99 and clone (Ranger Shaymin and cloning) x3 
Trade with Joeypals!! (Shiny Enigma stone Latios for GAMESTP Jirachi, PKTOPIA Surfing Pikachu, and TRU Arceus)
Trade with safariblade (VGC Eevee, 2010 Mew, and 2010 Jirachi for Goon's Scizor, likes to run wishmaker jirachi, and Eigaken (movie 09) arceus UT docile)
Trade with andrew776 (Pokerus for Eevee UT Lv. 1 (pokerus freebie trade))
Trade with ShineVini (Ranger Heatran for 13th Movie Celebi)
Trade with Roxas.XIII (VGC Weavile for VGC Eevee)
Trade with JoeyPals!! (WishMaker Jirachi, TRU Dragonite, and TRU Regigigas for SPACE C Deoxys, VGC 2009 Milotic, and Manaphy Egg)
Trade with foootrest (TRU Regi for GAMESTOP Raikou)
Trade with aalphalist (Darkrai and Regirock for Shiny Palkia (Legitimacy being determined) and Lv. 100 Garchomp)
Trade with ruggercaz (Shiny Crobat for 11th Anniversary Celebi (AKA Time Travel Celebi))
Trade with aalphalist (Shiny Shedinja and Shiny UT Swellow for POKETOPIA Electivire and Saikyou Event Milotic)
Trade with Aj1234119 (Perfect IVs Shinx for Shiny Perfect IVs Spiritomb)
Trade with poonie (Ahiny Enigma stone Latios for shiny Charizard and shiny Hoothoot)
Trade with DPM/ Unseen (Shiny Magnezone for Goon's Scizor, Hacked Shiny Charizard with Darkrai moves and ability, and Poketopia Surfing Pikachu (I was in a good mood))
Trade with P99 and clone (Ash's Pikachu and GAMESTOP Suicune) x3 
Trade with J-chan lll (TRU Arceus for 10th Aniv. Tyranitar Touched)
Trade with safariblade (Flower Paradise Shaymin, VGC Weavile, Ash's Pikachu and Japanese time travel Celebi for 10th Aniv. Celebi UT lax, 10th Aniv. Shiny Pikachu UT hardy (with fly), Mystery Mew UT modest, and MATTLE Ho-oh UT bashful)

Please let me know if I didn't put our trade up here (I know I missed a few)

WINS
Will be filled out later when I have some :p

LOSSES
-lost to superpokemon67 4vs4 12/5/2010 I got whooped bad :p

[align=center]IVs, EV's and Natures will be added later when I add specific pokemon, but I will be mainly trading pokemon that I run out in SS and grab to put pokerus on, but if you really care that much about what pokemon you want to want to have the pokerus traded to you on just ask me for them for now.​

MY I WILL NOT TRADE YOU TRADERS LIST:
Torterror - never did second trade and ripped me off

Never trade any of these people on this list, they will cheat you and lie

MY LIST OF AWESOME TRADERS (CHECK THESE GUYS IF YOU DON'T FIND WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR HERE):
Peoples who want to be on this list PM me and I will have a look at your trade thread :D

UPCOMING EVENTS:
Gamestop Time Travel Celebi - February 21st March 6th 2011
Wi-Fi distribution of Liberty Pass (unlocks the special Victini event in B/W) - March 6th through April 10th 2011

Ask me to trade/ make me an offer below

[/align]

Hi EPM, I'm wanting a hacked pokémon.
It's a male Dratini (shiny-any nature) with these egg moves.
Dragon Dance
Dragonbreath
Dragon Rush
Extremespeed (if you can't Headbutt will do)

My supply of hacked pokemon is very limited due to that my AR broke a while back so I will not be able to get you a dratini to those specifications, but can I offer you a shiny charizard with a set up like darkrai (yes, its very much hacked).

^No, thanx...I already have 2 legit Shiny Zard's (one set is cloned twice from a Shiny Charmander).

I'd rather not since i have 2 event arceus's (one's hacked from diamond other is from TRU event that I got 2 but traded one away :(), and I think the eevee is pretty sweet.

I'll still trade for the arceus though if you see anything else you want (my list will be updated soon if I have the time :))

Also updated pokemon and items for trade lists

yeah im AR cloning, But its perfectly legal in tournaments and stuff. It goes through hack checks aswell

Just wondering, can you cheat to get me a shiny Arceus from the Spear Pillar, inside a Fast Ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back