• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

elec-throwed (electrode Throh)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Belt Rene

Aspiring Trainer
pokemon 15

3 throh
4 sudowoodo
4 voltorb
4 electrode prime

trainers 21

4 plus power
4 pokemon communication
2 dual ball
3 research record
4 switch
4 junk arm

supporters 12

4 black belt
4 professor juniper
4 professor oaks new theorey

12 fighting energy

start with throh or sudowoodo. Set up electrode prime as soon as possible with the help of PONT and juniper. use energy mite to attatch energy to sudowoodo and/or throh. use research record to make sure you get the energy instead of other random cards. since electrode kills itself you can use black belt to do 40 more damage along with plus powers and junk arms for plus powers. Kinda fast fighting deck. it kills zekrom... painfully. and its too fast for magnezone to handle. any thoughts?

shonit... what decks are you working on right now?

COMMENT THIS!

I like this idea, it could be a competitive Rogue. The only thing I would change is this

-3 Throh
+ 1-0-1 Machamp TR (100 Furious Punches)
+1 Rare Candy

Only reason being is there is more Damage output. Not to mention it can also be your secondary as opposed to Sudowoodo being the only attacker. But its your choice.

You could also run 3 Energy retrieval for use of the Junk Arms

You should put tyrogues in; so you can get kills turn 1 against cleffas and stuff. ALso, free retreat.

touch'e salesman. plus i just watched prof-its review about tyrogue and its pretty cool now that i think about it... but what should i tak out? O_O

This sets up really fast and almost always ohko's things with sudowsoodos pushover doing 20 times the amaount of fighting energies and electrode attatching up to 7 with junk arm and reshearch records. basically donking. plus its fighting so its gonna kill electric no matter what. it donksss

tyrannitar trainer said:
Very surprised to see no TWINS wher are the twins?
Twins is useless in a rush deck like this (atleast i think it's meant for rushing)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back