Eggsplosion

catutie

Ahhhhh back.....er....kind of
browsing some cards for rouge deck ideas...i came up with this

Exeggutor

and to get the energy

Emboar

just 4 energy and you could do 120 which is great. get a big amount on and you can do ALOT of damage...unless your unlucky. sure its a luck deck but if you can pull it off it could be incredible and fast

what do you think?

Well its OK, but

1. Its flippy, which isn't good for attacks
2. It only has 90 HP, so it will be OHKOd by almost everything in the format

^but its swarmable. you kill one i send up another one, ive already made my decklist to test :p

Its not really that swarmable... Its a stage 1 which isn't swarmable in HGSS-On. Reshiram is swarmable, energy retreival, being a basic, and revive all make it swarmable.

Yeah, what do you gain by using this over Reshiram? You lose 40 HP, the fact that Reshiram is a basic (so not only space, but time), the sureness of damage, etc. All you gain is the possibility to do more than 120 damage, which you'd have to have a lot of energy for.

3 energy gives you an average of 60 damage

6 energy gives you an average of 120 damage

exeggutor is stage 1 and needs psychic energy
Reshiram is basic and needs fire energy

Exeggutor is not good. He could be used, possibly, as a machamp counter... but not really. He doesn't deserve a place in reshiboar.

whaaaaaaaa?

how did you get reshiboar? and he is not able to do 60.... lol

just slap a emboar on the bench and you can pile energy for OHKO's every turn. ive been using it against reshiboar and magneboar and it works fine

catutie said:
how did you get reshiboar? and he is not able to do 60.... lol
He said "average," and he's perfectly right; it's an average of 60 damage. Of course, he can't actually do 60, but keep in mind it's a MEAN, not a MEDIAN.
catutie said:
just slap a emboar on the bench and you can pile energy for OHKO's every turn. ive been using it against reshiboar and magneboar and it works fine
Yeah, but if you run enough energy to consistently get OHKOs, what with having to run the stage 2 line and stage 1 line, I doubt it's consistent at all. And much less so than reshiram, plus you have no recovery.

Back