Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marrisa: "Don't. Shade was avoiding them for good reason, and even I can't damage them."

Name: Solaria
Eeveelution: Espeon
Description: She's arrogant, quite clown-like, and seems like she's always wanting the spotlight, even though she's really not. She's quite speedy, and is the twin of a Jolteon, Crack.
Appearance: Like a normal Espeon, but has longer fur, not to mention silkier. She also has a large scar across her left-front paw from a dangerous encounter with a Houndoom when she was five years old.

*Marrisa didn't smile. She simply started walking again.
"The army may appear if we don't go fast enough. If they do, I WILL turn over Shade."

"Simple. They want his power. Why, I cannot answer, for I have only existed in this dimension for a mere half an hour."

E: "Huh."
*Emix fires a volley of Shadow Balls at the army. Most of it keeps going and phases right through them, but a Flygon feels the Shadow Ball and he turns around. He flies out of the army and lands near Marissa, Hidj, and Emix.*
Flygon: "Listen, if you're going to attack us, then at least make it worthwhile."

Flygon: "I mean, if you're going to attack us, we want a decent battle. Not just some useless regular attacks. Here, I'll show you the kind of thing we want."
*The Flygon pulls out a knife and throws it at Hidj. It plunges into his side, and blood falls. Hidj falls over, unconscious. The Flygon cackles maniacally and returns to the army*
E: "Hidj!"
*Looks at Marissa*
"We have to heal him!"

*Marrisa swears.
"YOU heal him. I'll hold them off!"
*She pulls her necklace off.
I don't have a choice... I don't have a choice!
"The air... crisp and dense in the chilled fog..."
*Some of the leaves began to have frost on them.
"Let the season bring its wrath... let us reflect on our regrets.. and unlock..."
*Her necklace glowed, her cloak freezing.
"What we see deep in within ourselves! Final Form: Reflective Dragon!"
*A large mass of shining blue energy erupted from Marrisa's back and formed wings. She leaped and flew into the air, and her body began to freeze over, the ice accumlating until the result was a large dragon made of ice.
Reflective Dragon/Marrisa: "You wish to fight? I'll show you my power!"

*Practically the entire army turns around. Only a small Trapinch keeps going. A Mamoswine comes out to the front. He has scars on him, and war paint. He is obviously the leader.*
Mamoswine: "You were saying?"

*Meanwhile, Emix drags Hidj into the bushes*
E: "Can't let you die, Hidj.. what to do, what to do..."
*Sees some Tkan Moss growing on a tree nearby. She doesn't know what it is, but she grabs it anyways. She pulls the knife out of Hidj's side and puts the Tkan Moss on it.*

*Marrisa grins, her madness and ferociousness returning.
"Nothing you need to worry about!"
*She raised her right paw, apparently able to freely move within the ice dragon.
"Nothing at all!"
*The Dragon roared and fired a gigantic beam of energy, freezing rows of trees and heading to the army.

*Mamoswine retreats and pushes two Flygons out to block the beam. They are hit by it, and it stops at them.*

*Emix watches Hidj's wounds heal*
"It worked?"

Marrisa: "Ha!"
*The Dragon pulls his head back, the mouth glowing ice energy. It fires again, a beam wide enough to freeze hundreds.

Mamoswine: "Hmph. Looks like we'll have to resort to serious measures."
"Signs of Regice-Great Ice Dome!"
*A huge, circular Dome of ice encases the entire army. Its temperature is -328 degrees, and because of the frigid air around it, it begins to snow (both inside and outside the dome). All the Flygons inside the dome are shivering.*

*Emix looks up*
"Snow? In September?!"

*The beam strikes the dome, making it nearly twice as thicker.
*Marrisa couldn't be more happier.
"You want to play with ice?! I'd be glad!"
*The dragon dives down and strikes the dome with its tail.
*Inside the dome, large sharp ice blocks suddenly stuck out from the inside part of the dome, quickly piercing those too close.

*Mamoswine laughs.*
Mamoswine: "Nothing can ever defeat the great Flygon army. It's time for our last resort. Electrode!"
*An Electrode floats to the top middle of the dome*
Mamoswine: "Explosion!"
*The Electrode nods, and it explodes. Shards of ice go flying everywhere, and many shards rearrange themselves to form a sphere around the great ice dragon. The other shards continue to fly all over the place.*

*One of the shards lands in Hidj's wound. Emix walks over to get more Tkan Moss only to find it frozen. She is speechless.*

*Marrisa lowers the right paw.
*The Dragon absorbs the sphere of ice, its body hardening.
"Keep freezing the air... I'll just get more powerful."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back