Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
(MOONLIGHT WOULD NOT ACT LIKE THAT TO THEM! Lol i wish i was there to control Moonlight! I know i would not have done what Moonlight just did! Lol and now i dont now what to post bucause i dont know how to change her attitud!)
*Moonlight sighs*
Moonlight: "i guess I need to let Shade go and be happy..even if it hurts me"
*Moonlight looks at Bell*
Moonlight: "Bell you are the leader of Team Destiny...im leaving"
*Moonlight looks at Bell sadly and walks into the forest*
(Lol Charidude, Moonlight is nice and would not stop Shade from being happy even if it hurt her)

(Lol its ok, but im confused. Why did Shade leave with Emerald?)
*Moonlight walks deeper into the forest..hours pass and she still feels empty inside*
Moonlight: "I wish none of this ever happend...i wish me and Shade could go back into the past where we belong.."
*Tears drop from her eyes*
Moonlight: "Thats never going to happin now...
*Moonlight keeps walking, now miles away from the rest of the group*

Emerald-"Hey Shade. I don't want to mess with you and Moonlight. You should go back to talk to her. I mean you two loved each other, and I, well I just messed things up even more."

Name: Crystal
Eeveelution: Glaceon
Description: When Crystal was just oen year old, a powerful blizzard hit the snow region of Alkazar. His mother and father had gotten lost, but he eventually found them- snowed in, dead. Her little brother, Milo had been caught by a pokemon trainer, and was forced to live with another family. She did all she could to try to save him but, unfortunately, she couldn't. Ever since that incident, 13 years ago, she's lived in Alkazar training. Whenever a human came across her, her strange powers froze them. She's wonfering why and is trying to fit in to find her purpose just like, Shade...
Appearance: Crystal's eyes change color when she freezes a human. Her tail has several slashes on it. Her zig-zag pattern, emanates a different color when she uses her power.

(IceMaster-Zig will be back probably in an hour, so he has to evaluate you charictor first.
Charidude- Well who will answar that question that you just asked Shade :p I dont think Zig will be back for an hour or two cuz she usualy has church )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back