• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Eeveeloution and Friends

flyinghigh11

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 22
  • 4 Eevee PF 90
  • 4 Flareon PF 12
  • 2 Leafeon PF 11
  • 1 Espeon PF 48
  • 3 Drifloon PF 34
  • 3 Drifblim (1 Ability one, 2 DX 51)
  • 1 Landorus EX
  • 1 Terrakion BR 151 (Can i use NV one??)
  • 1 Mr. Mime
  • 2 Audino (Ability one)
Trainers: 29
  • 4 Professor Juniper
  • 4 N
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 2 Catchers
  • 2 Random Receivers
  • 2 Bikes
  • 1 Energy Search
  • 2 Bangles
  • 2 Colress
  • 2 Float Stones
  • 1 Dowsing Machine
  • 1 Super Rod
  • 2 Enhanced Hammers
Energy: 9
  • 4 Double Coloress
  • 4 Fighting
  • 1 Psychic
Strategy
Basically, hit the opponent with whatever I need to counter them. Its a tool box deck. I explain some pokemon reasoning below and considerations.

Flareon: Used to counter Vir/Geno deck, I feel like this will be extremely popular in my area. His late game is amazing!!

Leafeon: Used to counter Blastoise deck.

Espeon: I include the 1 psychic to have option to snipe bench Deoxys and trubbish if need be. Also run energy search to help set this tech up. first attach is also good if I get into a pinch.

Drifblim: Used to win Plasma matchup. Synergies well with enhanced hammer. I sometimes consider running 3-3 Zoroark (NEX 102) instead but I'm always on the fence with this one. I also consider putting in 1-1 Garbador tech and remove a DX 51 Drifblim and Mr.Mime to fit these in to help with blastoise matchup

Landorus Ex: A turn one attacher who is very good vs Darkari and Thunderous. Put some early pressure. I consider replacing with stunfisk (DX 70) to not give up 2 prizes.

Terrakion: Good for return damage/KO's vs pokemon weak to fighting. Only issue is he can be played around and takes two turns to set up. I consider dropping him but idk what to replay him with. He adds pressure to the game to take focus away from flareon's.

I like this deck! It counters mostly all meta decks but I'm not 100% if the consistency is on point? Any help is appreciated!!

~Fly:cool:

No comment on this deck as I have very little testing with or play time against it.... However, you can use the NVI Terrakion.

I am playing this deck at my area, but, I don't use Espeon, 2 reasons behind:

1. This deck don't have a high speed set up as TDK or darkrai variant; Espeon is a stage 1, you need to hit Eevee and a psy energy before you can snipe, and by the time you get your hands on to it, your opp is ready to swing hard at you.

2. All of your pokemon (except audino) don't have abilities, so trubbish/garbodor wont' harm you, plus, you have other pokemon that can do better damage

To conclude, I would drop Espeon for may be another audino, so you can set up your flareon; or if you want more consistency, try random receiver

After some fooling around with this deck, I do not like the Espeon. It seems entirely too situational for my preference.

Another problem that I have encountered is Landorus. He seems to be popping back up in some rogues, and absolutely wrecks poor little Eevees.

The final problem is Lasers. They wreck havoc on many small HP Pokemon... Considering that u will be knocked out basically every turn, missing an attack is crucial and the sleep is painful. Let me know how your testing goes

moon281 said:

I agree that it's not the most easy of task setting up espeon but the idea behind it is to finish a close game with unexpected KO on bench or something along those lines. I really wish i owned some beaches because i would replace the bikes with beaches to help with early game set up but espeon can help get out of sticky situations too with his first attack.

MMAmonchan said:
After some fooling around with this deck, I do not like the Espeon. It seems entirely too situational for my preference.

Another problem that I have encountered is Landorus. He seems to be popping back up in some rogues, and absolutely wrecks poor little Eevees.

The final problem is Lasers. They wreck havoc on many small HP Pokemon... Considering that u will be knocked out basically every turn, missing an attack is crucial and the sleep is painful. Let me know how your testing goes
It sucks losing eevee turn one ( or possibly getting donked). I always try and get at least two eevee's down by turn one that way i can have some sort of attacker turn 2 just in case.

Also, most of the pokemon get killed in one turn anyway (except land. EX/Terrakion) but the trade off is i give up one prize in exchange for (hopefully) 2 prizes which then off balance the match. Again, this deck is designed to beat the Meta deck and not much else.

My testing has been very positive so far but my only issue is dead draws because of the high number of pokemon. I wish there was a way to discard a # of pokemon from my had and draw cards equal to number discarded :)

Back