JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
A new Eevee has been revealed alongside a new Glaceon and a new Leafeon from the twin sets Time Gazer and Space Juggler, which release in Japan on April 8th. We expect many of these cards to join those from Battle Region in our May set, Astral Radiance!
Thanks goes to Bangiras for the translations!
Eevee – Colorless – HP50
Basic Pokemon
Ability: Sympathetic Evolution
Once during your turn, when you play a card from your hand to evolve one of your other Eevee, you may search your deck for a card that evolves from this Pokemon and play it on this Pokemon to evolve it...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Eevee/Leafeon/Glaceon - unfortunately, none of the Eeveelutions revealed today arent good. This Eevee isn't the Energy Evolution one, but it has some uses. The technically good ones we got are the VIV ones, but it needs a tool card, and it turns off abilities of specific Pokemon, meaning they're all situational. In Expanded tho, it have some uses. Remember that the Eeveelution GXs are evolved from Eevee, meaning you can chain evolve those Eevees but saving an energy attachment for a turn. 4/3-3

Gethbert

I Miss Fairy Type
Cool reprint but man they did Leafeon dirty, Allmost same attack and cost(other than a W being a C) but leafeon can’t attack & it’s attack is a cheaper xerneas from celebrations which is not even a good attack On a basic. Glaceon could be fun in a Miltank suicune deck

ShaunTheBoufflant

Like No One Ever Was
I always ALWAYS see people moaning about "oh it's not the energy evolution eevee" blah blah, but do you know what?- why you even bothered, when the actual Eeveelutions they give us have been ridiculously mediocre anyway, AND theres no current game mechanic we can abuse it with anyone, as there is no ability to jump eevee into a much more powerful 2-prizer and all Vs are basic anyway.

People just love to moan I guess? 🤷‍♂️

TokenDuelist

YGO TCG is Cheaper. Fight me.
Glaceon would be neat if we ever got the "Evolution" Format.

keyword: if

-glares at TPCi-

Love the art on these, I feel like we'll be getting Irida and Adaman CRs.

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
Gotta love how a pokemon with 110 base attack and one with 130 base Special attack consistently have crap cards. Like, ALL the time. Leafeon is my favorite eeveelution, I'm sick of his cards.

DragonRage

Rayquaza is pog
Mount Coronet on the background ? COuld make sense, because if I'm not mistaken, both Glaceon and Leafeon were introduced in gen 4.. hm. Otherwise, nice art for that Eevee !
(stan Evolving Skies VMAX Eeveelution alt arts)

PartTimeTCGCollector

Aspiring Trainer
I always ALWAYS see people moaning about "oh it's not the energy evolution eevee" blah blah, but do you know what?- why you even bothered, when the actual Eeveelutions they give us have been ridiculously mediocre anyway, AND theres no current game mechanic we can abuse it with anyone, as there is no ability to jump eevee into a much more powerful 2-prizer and all Vs are basic anyway.

People just love to moan I guess? 🤷‍♂️
And do you moan about people moaning?

ollie29

Aspiring Trainer
the eeve is pretty cool you could evolve a full bench of eeve´s by evolving one on the active

ShinxieDim

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
The design of the Eeveelution GXs, Eevee GX and the Power/Speed/Vitality Cheer Eeveelutions during Gen 7 was really neat. I'd love to see them revisit that or a similar concept instead of, uh...

whatever Leafeon here is supposed to do? When Xerneas was printed a few set ago?

Eevee's Ability is fun, although there's not really any great eeveelutions in Standard to make use of its ability. Glaceon is kinda boring, but not bad either I guess

PartTimeTCGCollector

Aspiring Trainer
I will never understand people who respond to actual, genuine criticism with 'oh but you're whining too!!!! i am very smart!!!'. the dude is 100% OBJECTIVELY right. we don't have any 2-prizers to put onto eevees like this in standard, and all non 2-prize eeveelution cards suck. Cope.
It was suppose to be a joke. I asked a question, not ultimately made a statement. View this Seinfeld joke:

The part where Morty said I retract your retraction. That is what I was trying to imply.

Last edited: