Ruling Eevee from Unseen Forces

ice fire charizard

Aspiring Trainer
Hi, I'm new. Can someone clear this up for me? The Eevee in Unseen Forces' Poke Power says that when you attach an energy to Eevee, you can search your deck for a card that's the same type as the energy card you attached to eevee, and use it to evolve eevee. It also says that you can do all of those things as long as the energy isn't part of eevee's attack effect. Does this mean that if you attach an energy to eevee on your first turn, you can't use it's poke power?

Thanks!

ice fire charizard said:
Hi, I'm new. Can someone clear this up for me? The Eevee in Unseen Forces' Poke Power says that when you attach an energy to Eevee, you can search your deck for a card that's the same type as the energy card you attached to eevee, and use it to evolve eevee. It also says that you can do all of those things as long as the energy isn't part of eevee's attack effect. Does this mean that if you attach an energy to eevee on your first turn, you can't use it's poke power?

Thanks!

You can use its pokepower. What it is saying by that line is that if you use an attack to attach an energy to Eevee, it won't set off the power.

Back