• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

EelZone

DarknessGrace

Vilegar Forever!!!
Pokemon:
4x Magnemite TM
2x Magneton TM
3x Magnezone prime TM
4x Tynamo(2x 38, 2x 39)NV
3x Eeletrik NV
2x Thundurs EP
1x Tornadus EP
1x Zekrom EX ND

T/S/S:
4x Pokemon Collector Hgss
4x Rare Candy UL
4x Junk Arm TM
3x Pokemon Catcher EP
3x Engineer's Adjustments UL
2x Pokemon Communication Hgss
2x PONT Hgss
2x N NV
2x Switch B&W

Energy:
4x DCE Hgss
10x {L}

The point of this deck is to stack energies on the field and use magnezone's lost burn to hit for massive damage.

It looks like a solid start, but here are several changes I would make to become more consistent.

Pokemon:
1. Three Thundurus? With all of the EX cards in the meta, I might not even run 1. But if you like them there, then -1 Thundurus, +1 Zekrom. Way more useful, and able to hit for much more damage.
2. Also, I honestly don't know why people run Tornadus in these. You already are dead against Fighting, so you might as well -1 Tornadus, +1 Recover Card (FSL, Super Rod)

T/S/S:
1. N is better than PONT in this deck, so swap those out.
2. I would drop a Rare Candy, just because that spot could be used many other ways. Add a Communication.
3. What is Engineer's Adjustments doing here?... You need Sage's Training. It speeds up your draw power more than E.A., you are able to discard more than 1 energy at a time, and it is just overall better. -3 Engineer's, +3 Sage

Energy:
-2 DCE, +2 Lightning
The only reason you would use DCEs is for Zekrom EX (if you remove Tornadus), which you only have one of. Lightning energies are so much more valuable, and 10 is not enough for Lost Zoning.

Anyway, good luck, and I hope I was able to help!

NicoSpot said:
It looks like a solid start, but here are several changes I would make to become more consistent.

Pokemon:
1. Three Thundurus? With all of the EX cards in the meta, I might not even run 1. But if you like them there, then -1 Thundurus, +1 Zekrom. Way more useful, and able to hit for much more damage.
2. Also, I honestly don't know why people run Tornadus in these. You already are dead against Fighting, so you might as well -1 Tornadus, +1 Recover Card (FSL, Super Rod)

T/S/S:
1. N is better than PONT in this deck, so swap those out.
2. I would drop a Rare Candy, just because that spot could be used many other ways. Add a Communication.
3. What is Engineer's Adjustments doing here?... You need Sage's Training. It speeds up your draw power more than E.A., you are able to discard more than 1 energy at a time, and it is just overall better. -3 Engineer's, +3 Sage

Energy:
-2 DCE, +2 Lightning
The only reason you would use DCEs is for Zekrom EX (if you remove Tornadus), which you only have one of. Lightning energies are so much more valuable, and 10 is not enough for Lost Zoning.

Anyway, good luck, and I hope I was able to help!

sorry i put 3 i might two, changing it now

-1-1-0 magnezone (to make room)
-2 thundurus (in most kinds of decks like these I've seen it isn't really needed I think)
-3 engineer's adjustments (sage's is better)
-1 rare candy (3 is enough)
-1 electric energy ( to make room)
-1 catcher (to make room)
Spaces to use: 10
+2 juniper( discard)
+4 sage's (discard)
+1-2 zekrom/zekrom EX (good attacker)
+1-2 mewtwo EX (counter and good attacker)
+1 communication (to help setup)

Hope I helped.

Back