Eelektross and Chandelure Evolution Blister Packs

MelancholyFairy

Tricky Fox
Why can't they have stage 2's that people actually use, like Vileplume or Crobat? I'd love to see some playable galactic holo promos. I'd love to see some playable galactic holo promos.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Why can't they have stage 2's that people actually use, like Vileplume or Crobat? I'd love to see some playable galactic holo promos. I'd love to see some playable galactic holo promos.

Well, we did see Crobat in the Darkrai vs Mewtwo Battle Kit, so we've got that going for us.

Crimzonlogic

I'm Batwoman.
Ooh, the galaxy holo pattern is like the cosmos one with the round bubbles but without the swirls, right? I like that pattern, I need this Shandy! :D

Numelz Numelz

Ariadoney Clear Nail Polish
We get lampent in the chand pack. Night marcher. I guess I could buy it so I can have 12 night marchers. ( I have 3 lampent, not four.

bern the buddha

Aspiring Trainer
HELP!

i am on an epic mission to collect ALL promo-blisters from XY and SM and both of these two blisters account for two of the remaining three that I need out of over 140 variants! If you have one/both or know of someone who does, please reach out and help me finalize this set.
Happy Gaming~