• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Eelektrom (BW-on)

Robot

HOENN CONFIRMED
Pokemon: 12

1 Zekrom BW
3-3 Eelektrik NV (Tynamo: 38)
2 Thundurus EP
2 Zekrom EX
1 Raikou EX

T/S/S: 33

4 Evolite
3 Super Rod
3 N
2 Cheren
1 Pokemon Catcher
4 Switch
3 Revive
3 Recycle
4 Prof. Juniper
4 Level Ball
2 Heavy Ball

Energy: 15

13 {L}
2 DCE

Any suggestions or ideas are welcome.

Pokemon lines in this deck typically are 2 Zekrom, 2 Zekrom EX, and 2 Thundurus. The Eels tend to vary due to play style.
-2 Zekrom
-1 Thundurus
+1 Zekrom EX
I'd simply drop the Communications since everything is either a Basic or searchable by Level Ball. I have no idea what will be used to grab Basics in BW-on, but you definately need something.
-4 Communication
+2 Something
+2 Level Ball
You need more drawing power; 6 in this format isn't enough. I'd take out the Crushing Hammer since it doesn't add to the synergy of the deck.
-2 Crushing Hammer
+2 N (or Cheren or something)
Now I believe you have two slots left, so I'd max out Catcher, considering you can't Junk Arm it.
+2 Catcher
Everything else looks good, except 4 Switch, but in BW-on, I don't know what else to put in except another Tynamo.

Thank you. I haven't played since Noble Victories came out, so I didn't know what to do with Zek EX. I'll change the Decklist right away.

-1 eviolite (only three is really needed against terrakion but won't really be needed against others)
-1 (two is enough)
-2 switch (only 2 is needed)
-3 revive (none are needed IMO)
-3 lightning energy (10 is enough)
-1 level ball (only three is needed)

+4 N (great supporter since it refreshes and disrupts)
+2 DCE (think 4 is needed$
+1-2 mewtwo (as a counter)
+2-3 ultra ball (to discard)
+1 thing I missed

Sorry if I missed any. If I could find the room I would add
1-0 eelektrik (for consistency)
And some recycle to take the place of junk arm

Sorry to bump, but I'm curious about adding Raikou EX from Dark Explorers. It wseems pretty good for this kind of deck. Should I remove a Thunderus or maybe both Thunderus for it?

Don't listen to these kids. Lol those are bad zekeel lines.
You want 3 thundorus 2 outrage Zek and 1 Zek ex.
A 4-3 eel line 1 mewtwo and 1 tornadus.

9-10 electric energies
And you need at least 3 dbce.

Personally for your last post, I would take out a regular zek or the zek ex.

rileysill32 said:
Don't listen to these kids. Lol those are bad zekeel lines.
You want 3 thundorus 2 outrage Zek and 1 Zek ex.
A 4-3 eel line 1 mewtwo and 1 tornadus.

9-10 electric energies
And you need at least 3 dbce.

Personally for your last post, I would take out a regular zek or the zek ex.
I don't know, I think I have it pretty good. I have just about everything I need, so I'll playtest at League or at a Prerealese coming up. If it isn't that good, I'll go with your advice.

Raikou EX is pretty good. Sniping for one hundred is really good and goes great with this deck. I wouldn't advise more than one If you are going to add it though. It's your preference about whether or not to add raikou but either way is good.

Jirachi said:
Raikou EX is pretty good. Sniping for one hundred is really good and goes great with this deck. I wouldn't advise more than one If you are going to add it though. It's your preference about whether or not to add raikou but either way is good.

Unless you make a deck around Raikou EX and SAB. I'm inclined to agree with this.

Back