Wi-Fi Trades Echosong's Player Thread Now With TRU Shaymin

What do you think about my thread? (multiple choice)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Echosong's player thread ~HUGE UPDATE!!~

You should always have a few around until you get legit ones. There are more here that don't mind hacks. ( I am one of them) I do try to trade legit though. Please check the ones I traded you. I did catch them in the wild but check anyway. If they are not legit I can try to get you legit Pokemon.:)

Yeah well i can live without them.:p I already checked them except for the shiny charizard. And they are all legit. :D

Can you clone my shiny spearow,shiny geodude and shiny mew by the GTS?Also are you willing to trade your movie Shaymin and Movie Regigigas for an EV trained Gengar in Sp Attack and Speed and an EV trained Garchomp in Speed and Attack?

Would you be interested in a shiny dugtrio for your movie shaymin or shiny moltres or heatran?

eevee said:
Can you clone my shiny spearow,shiny geodude and shiny mew by the GTS?Also are you willing to trade your movie Shaymin and Movie Regigigas for an EV trained Gengar in Sp Attack and Speed and an EV trained Garchomp in Speed and Attack?
Ok but it will take alot longer maybe a half hour cuse i didn't clone on the GTS for awhile. Sure its a deal.

Ivyon said:
Would you be interested in a shiny dugtrio for your movie shaymin or shiny moltres or heatran?
How about for the Movie Shaymin? I have to remove that moltres....

Echosong said:
eevee said:
Ok but it will take alot longer maybe a half hour cuse I didn't clone on the GTS for awhile. Sure its a deal.

Ivyon said:
How about for the Movie Shaymin? I have to remove that moltres...

Ok :3

Would you take a shiny unown F for the heatran? And maybe a shiny gassie east for the gira?

Echosong said:
eevee said:
Ok but it will take alot longer maybe a half hour cuse I didn't clone on the GTS for awhile. Sure its a deal.
Okay,I'm online till 7:30 P.M.EST.My name is DIAMOND and FC 2707 4939 1126.

Echosong said:
Yeah well I can live without them.:p I already checked them except for the shiny charizard. And they are all legit. :D

Let me know. I don't remember if I told you when InuMimi migrates her games give all her Pokemon Master Ball instead of the regular ball it came in. It is badly glitchy. She has lost a Palkia,all of her Ar codes and the lakes do not rise and she has been to all 3 lakes.:)

Ivyon said:
Echosong said:
eevee said:

Ivyon said:

Would you take a shiny unown F for the heatran? And maybe a shiny gassie east for the gira?
No thanks sorry.

eevee said:
Echosong said:
eevee said:
Sorry i was not on. Maybe we can trade today.

xxashxx said:
Echosong said:
Yeah well I can live without them.:p I already checked them except for the shiny charizard. And they are all legit. :D

Let me know. I don't remember if I told you when InuMimi migrates her games give all her Pokemon Master Ball instead of the regular ball it came in. It is badly glitchy. She has lost a Palkia,all of her Ar codes and the lakes do not rise and she has been to all 3 lakes.:)
Yes you told me.:D

Want to trade dugtrio for shaymin now?

Also, would you be interested in a shiny happiny?

this is the same thing as on gts, so I will offer agin, exept I forgot what I was going to trade! So do you want a shiny, kinda worthless nature(impish) kingdra.for one of your non shiny ev's?

Ivyon said:

If you are online. And yes what do you want for it?

valk said:
this is the same thing as on gts, so I will offer agin, exept I forgot what I was going to trade! So do you want a shiny, kinda worthless nature(impish) kingdra.for one of your non shiny ev's?
Ok sure what one do you want?

Echosong said:
Ivyon said:

If you are online. And yes what do you want for it?

What would you trade? : D;

Echosong said:
Ivyon said:
Echosong said:
eevee said:

Ivyon said:

No thanks sorry.

eevee said:
Echosong said:
eevee said:
Sorry I was not on. Maybe we can trade today.

xxashxx said:
Echosong said:

Yes you told me.:D

Oh good. I just did not want you to forget though. Are you up for a 10th Anniversary Charizard? I need it cloned anyway for Flight_Of_Ho-oh. Also the Shiny Cresselia again. InuMimi has not been on. I probably will not get on WFC until 8:30 PM PST anyway. Where I go I can't get Wi-FI but I hope I get it soon. I am just out of range by 100 feet too.:)

You can Just pick any pokemon you want for it.:D

Oh good. I just did not want you to forget though. Are you up for a 10th Anniversary Charizard? I need it cloned anyway for Flight_Of_Ho-oh. Also the Shiny Cresslia again. Inu Mimi has not been on. I probably will not get on WFC until 8:30 PM PST anyway. Where I go I can't get Wi-FI but I hope I get it soon. I am just out of range by 100 feet too.:)

Ok sure next time you are on when i am on we can get them cloned.:p

can I please trade for the ev glacion.

I would like to have your 10ANIV Celebi. I could give you a Movie Shaymin / a TRU Manaphy (Both legit) for it.

i like your shiny evee.
do you still have it?

Echosong said:

Oh good. I just did not want you to forget though. Are you up for a 10th Anniversary Charizard? I need it cloned anyway for Flight_Of_Ho-oh. Also the Shiny Cresslia again. Inu Mimi has not been on. I probably will not get on WFC until 8:30 PM PST anyway. Where I go I can't get Wi-FI but I hope I get it soon. I am just out of range by 100 feet too.:)

Ok sure next time you are on when I am on we can get them cloned.:p

How about you 10th Anniverary Celebi?:)

valk said:
Ok sure.

dialga007 said:
I would like to have your 10ANIV Celebi. I could give you a Movie Shaymin / a TRU Manaphy (Both legit) for it.
Ok i'll take the Manaphy for it.

Tyrannitar Rage said:
I like your shiny evee.
do you still have it?
Yes i do.

xxashxx said:
Echosong said:

Ok sure.

valk said:
Ok sure.

dialga007 said:
Ok i'll take the Manaphy for it.

Tyrannitar Rage said:
I like your shiny evee.
do you still have it?
Yes i do.

xxashxx said:
Echosong said:

Ok sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back