ebay

check their feedback. It is generally safe to buy from anyone with 97% positive or above. anything lower check why the person recieved the feedback

Chatot,

I wouldn't have given you the item # of someone who I wouldn't trust if I were looking to buy that item too. ;)

I'm sure there are plenty of other sellers with the item around too... you have to look around to find out. :)

Not personally, but his reputation seemed satisfactory (If I wanted one, I would be willing to buy off him). Here are a few others you can consider too:

Item number: 150273858959
Item number: 360073874438

Or for just the card you were wanting:

Item number: 160264920103

It's all up to you. They do live in Japan, so it is realistic to assume they have the set. The price isn't extraordinarily low, so I doubt they're looking for an easy cheat. Nobody has left feedback on a set purchase yet (they only just did come out), but their other sales look okay. Just my opinion though.

I have bought from the seller of Item #160264920103 (j a p-jun) (had to put some spaces or else it would auto change to japanese, hmm..) a few times. No problem at all. He is from Japan.

I know item #360073874438 seller (pcpowercomic) actually has 2 retail outles, but I have not bought from them through e-bay before. They are in Hong Kong, not Japan.

For Japanese Pokemon single cards, I have also bought from BrianJapan (both on and off e-bay), he is on holiday till July 30, 2008 though. He did say he will have some 2008 movie sheet when he comes back. He may not be the lowest priced but he is very nice, package his stuff well, always tries his best to answer questions and never over-charge shipping unlike some other seller who tries to re-cover e-bay listing fees by charging us high shipping fees. I have ZERO problem and 110% confidence in Brian. I think he advertise on Pokebeach's home page as well. He is American and currently living in Fukuoka-Shi (City of Fukuoka in Fukuoka province).

oneeyedgoose said:
He may not be the lowest priced

oneeyedgoose said:
never over-charge shipping unlike some other seller who tries to re-cover e-bay listing fees by charging us high shipping fees

He recovers them by charging you extra on the item price, which is well, redundant (to say it politely). He winds up paying eBay fees on that extra amount tossed in the item price, which costs him (and thus the buyer) even more money.

If a seller only charges exactly what they need in the shipping charge for the eBay fees (Not $5 for First Class mail of a card), it should be praised (again, EXACTLY what they need, not a penny more), not condemed. Just my opinion though.

I agree with vilebaseball's opinion. What got me going are those sellers that charges $4 for 1st card and $0.50 or $1 for each additional card in s&h. Then they priced the cost of their cards about $0.05 to $0.25 lower than their competition so their cards' listing are usually on the top of your search result. It always takes me quite a while to figure out who is actually more cost-effective (provided I do not mis-read their fine prints on s&h!).

Here is the praising part:
An example of vilebaseball's point is another e-bay seller from Japan that I buy from frequently. His id is "poly_100" and his e-bay store name is "Paper Moon Japan", he is a power seller and has 2055 stars as of now. His box price is VERY reasonable (he does not sell Pokemon singles). I noticed that he does charge a bit more for the shipping as I can count the stamps on the package. My guess is that he is recovering the cost and generate some profit through s&h and I have ZERO issue with this. I think very highly of this seller and I have full confidence in his service. (I do think highly of Brian as well as per my previous comment.)

Well, I am a 109 stars e-bay-er. I have only use e-bay for 8 months. All my stars are from purchases and I have not sold a single item.

I just recently bought from jap-jun and poly_100. I can agree that they are both amazing sellers. If you are going to buy ANYTHING on ebay DEFINITELY buy it from them.

Back