BW/BW2 Easy Money Idea

Uralya

*ponders everything*
I found the Driftveil and Marvelous Bridges more of a help than just a Ducklett/Swanna nest. The wings you can find, save the Pretty Wing, while appearing useless, sell for 1500 PokeDollars! They're so common, and so pricey. I'd say it takes about 10 min. to collect 20 or so of each wing with minimum Swanna/Ducklett. Well?

~AoH

Or you could battle trainers.They give easy money,and experience for your Pokemon.

Why would one need that much money? The only times in the past games where I needed tons of money was when I felt like manually buying prizes from the game corner.

^for some reason i need alot of money in this game. between buying full restores and revives and ultra balls (dang legendaries....JUST STAY INSIDE THE FIRST ONE AND NOT THE 30TH) i actually run out of money....thus i have to face the e4 and then have to buy more and more full restores and revives...its a vicious cycle

Just collect al the treasures of the Abyssal Ruins and sell them to the guy in the big villa, I got over a million pokédollars this way.

For some reason, I've never found any way other than facing the E4+Amulet Coin better. This is probably the case in these games. Why waste time not grinding while farming money?

dmaster out.

Amulet Coin and the Rich people in that villa in Undella Town is a great way to get money too. Sadly you can only do it once a day.

I just haven't bothered with facing the E4. Just too bored, so I go to the Giant Chasm to train and Marvelous Bridge to get the wings.
~AoH

Yeah,battling the Rich's is a good way to make money.Today I battled one for the time,and I got about 10,000.(I think)

Back