• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Easy Fight Deck (Primal Groudon EX / Rhyperior / Lucario EX / M Kangaskhan EX)

Pokemom

Pokémon Professor
Pokemon:

• 2 Groudon EX PRC 85
    1 Primal Groudon EX
    2 Lucario EX
    2 Kangaskhan EX
    1 M Kangaskhan EX
    3 Rhyhorn PRC 74
    1 Rhydon XY 61
    2 Rhydon PRC 75
    1 Rhyperior XY 62
    1 Rhyperior PRC 76
    1 Rhyperior PRC 77
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 2 Shauna
    3 Korrina
    2 Energy Retrieval
    4 Muscle Band
    1 Escape Rope
    2 Professor's Letter
    3 Rare Candy
    4 Fighting Stadium
    2 Skyla
    2 Pokemon Center Lady
    2 VS Seeker
    1 Lysandre
Energy:

• 2 Double Colorless Energy
    4 Strong Energy
    9 Fighting Energy

Strategy:

Build a deck with as little strategy as possible, but with a chance of winning 50% of the games. (My husband plays for fun, not winning.)

RE: Easy Fight Deck

In that case I would make a deck with toad/Garbodor it kills others strategy while requiring little to no skill/strategy what so ever. (you just get Garbodor and toad up as fast as you can, then eat them up with laser bank)

If you stick with The Fighting deck, cut out ryhorn family and Kangaskhans and replace them with landorus (shout of power) and Hawlucha., Shauna and Centre Lady for N, and Rare Candy for more Groudon/Primal.

That's souds like a good (and not very expencive) idea!! We have those cards. Thanks!! :D

So I'll :

- 2 Kangaskhan EX
- M Kangaskhan EX
- 3-3-3 Rhyperior
- 2 Rare Candy
- 2 Pokemon Center Lady

+ Landorus (shout of power)
+ Hawlucha.,
+ Shauna
+ 2 N
+ 1-1 Groudon/Primal.

How many should I put in of each??

Since it looks like your going to stick with a fighting type deck (not toad)... I would do a 3/3 primal groudon line, with 3 Hawlucha and 2 or 3 baby Landorus. Cut out Shauna altogether. Add 3 N 4 juniper 2 Colress, along with 1 more VS seeker and 2 battle compressors, 1 less Skyla, 1 less Korrina, and 2 less double colorless energies would be good as well.

We're looking at the Garbodor deck next to this one to see how that plays too. ;)
So he can choose the easiest one.

Thanks! :D

(The help here is great and so welcome!! :) )

Back