DX-ON cards

bulet

Aspiring Trainer
well,there are many cards that will be rotated out.
so,many good starters and trainers are gone too..
is there any good starter and good trainer that can be used to draw cards left?
holon adventurer is not so good,it will need to discard 1 card,and when we need all the cards in hand,we cant do anything that turn..

thanks

holon supporters work well with a lot of cards!all cards that get energy back from discard pile or pokemon that do more damage when certain cards are in discard pile

Hiya,

The only shuffling Trainer left known to be reprinted is POR...Still better than nothing though. In the mean time, TV Reporter, fieldworker, Bill Maintanence Holon Adventurer and Holon Scientist is the drawing cards left...
We really need Steven, Copycat and Admin/Shaman back.. :(

cya.

it's in the half deck in CG. look at the spoilers. we still have celio to get our pokemans too, though that's not really a draw card. Fieldworker will be huge, so look forward to using that a lot.

Arcanine out.

I use 2 on my deck.

Ppl actually think: "OMG, I'm not using Fieldworker as it gives a great chance to my opponent!! Better use Holon Adventurer!!"

BULLSHIT!! It's only 1 card!! Worthless!! And if it were a good card, your opponent'd have drawn that card next turn!! I'm always saying things like that, but there's not problem at all. Fieldworker is the best draw engine till now.

RE:  DX-ON cards

Lord9511 said:
I use 2 on my deck.

Ppl actually think: "OMG, I'm not using Fieldworker as it gives a great chance to my opponent!! Better use Holon Adventurer!!"

BULLSHIT!! It's only 1 card!! Worthless!! And if it were a good card, your opponent'd have drawn that card next turn!! I'm always saying things like that, but there's not problem at all. Fieldworker is the best draw engine till now.
ROFL, 1 card makes all the differenece. I can't tell you how many times aipom has given me a great card. I already know what will be the next years draw set-up, but I'm not going to tell right now and let you guys guess.

ahh how come. i'll probably figure it out at 1 in the morning, not being able to sleep because it's eating at my mind, but could ya tell us? or do ew just have to join Team R.I. to figure it out? Yeah fieldworker does help out the opponent, i just can't think of anything else that'd work.

Arcanine out.

porygon 2 also sux at times. it only works if you have less then 6 cards in your hand. but if you do

Porygon2 FTW!!!

Arcanine out.

Porygon 2 will be the pokemon with potential to be the search engine, while Fearow d will be the search engine for Delta decks though. Macargo and Porygon 2 combo is quite effective.

For starter Pokemon, we still have Jirachi(DX), Plusle, Wobbuffet, Dunsparce(LM) would be good too. Don't forget the new Lickitung from FEOOAD.

field wroker really suks, why give ur opponent chances?

even in polistall , u make them happy wit fworker, but by time they will shuffle hands to their decks again! this means useless

as starter wobbuffet hp is good because hvile you are geting your basis your oponent maybe has to wory about the retelaten attak that could knock out a basis if your oponent not evolves it

Back