Duskull- Which is the Best?

abaxter94

Peach is staring into your soul
Now, this is not a rulling question, I just want your oppinion.

There are several Duskull out there, but only three different Dusclops, and one Dusknoir. If I were Teching a Dusknoir into a deck, (such as Monarchy), which Duskull would be the best?
Duskull CG
Duskull PK
Duskull DP
Duskull SW

There. Ok, only four, but that is still a lot. If I were going for tech, I think I should go for a either 1-0-1 Dusknoir (with DP Duskull) or 1-1-1 Dusknoir (with Duskull SW). If I did this, the best Dusclops to use is the CG one for a T1 lock untill I can evolve to start doing some major mess-up.

Overall, I just want your opinion. If this gets locked, then so be it. I just want some opinions.
Note: This may belong in the card combos and stratagies. If so, I guess it'll be moved.

DUSKULL(CG)
IMO, this edition's Duskull is decent & it may come in handy when you're short of cards but overall, this Duskull is not that useful & it can be OHKO because of its low HP...

DUSKULL(PK)
This is the worst Duskull in the current format. Nothing much to say about this & never use this Duskull!!

DUSKULL(DP)
This Duskull is more useful compare the Duskulls mentioned above. Its first will give you a 50-50 chance to disable your opponent's attack & it can be very useful IF your opponent's Active Pokemon has only 1 attack. Duskull's second attack will allow you to snipe for 10 damage to your opponent's bench along with 20 damage to his or her Active Pokemon.

DUSKULL(SW)
I just only realize that there is a Duskull in Secret Wonders. Anyway, this Duskull is not that useful compare to the DP's Duskull but if you think you are able to evolve it ASAP, then you should use this Duskull because of its Reaper Cloth ability.

Overall, I think you should use either DP's Duskull of SW's. I can't really decide which one is better. So, the decision is up to you... :)

Back