Dusknoir w/ RR?

Norman Black

Thinking about returning
Look at the new cards in the set of RR.

Does anybody have any ideas from Rising Rivals that can work in Dusknoir?

There might be a few. Maybe Gallade 4.

Gallade 4 (lvX)can be thrown in there to add onto any spread done by dusky stadium

Gengar GL can pick off things off the bench, but dusknoir does this fine on its own IMO

Whiscash 4/rampardos GL? (tech)charge up attack that will hurt your bench (helps dusknoir) and counters dark that is fighting-weak

damage porter makes for a makeshift damage even on SP pokes

I think only Gallade 4 to add to the spread you can do once dusknoir is stadiumised or Aerodactyl GL for stalling/ draw power at the begining of the game. other wise i don't really see that much here to help it

dusknoir/dialga G is my favorite version. it uses no RR cards though.... the strat is to make dusknoir die, and then deafen lock so they can't play stadiums and then just cripple their field by keeping dialga G alive for a long time (poketurns and dialga G X help)

elekid957 said:
dusknoir/dialga G is my favorite version. it uses no RR cards though.... the strat is to make dusknoir die, and then deafen lock so they can't play stadiums and then just cripple their field by keeping dialga G alive for a long time (poketurns and dialga G X help)

as do special metals.

Alakazam Lv.X is probably the best. Easily techable and easy to get out. Retreat damaged Dusknoir, move the damage to one and attack for the most damage you can. Unfortunately, there's still no easy way to get rid of Unown G. You'll have to play around that.

dmaster out.

What's wrong with Alakazam being an SP? :F He can still move damage around.

dmaster out.

Yeah, Dusky works well with Rampardos GL. It does some great early spread, and helps get dusky X ready.

Play some Upper Energy, too. Since you'll be sacrficing about two KOs a game for Dusky X. ^^
I still have my dusky X...maybe I should get some Dusknoir and actually use it.

Back