• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Dusknoir/Vileplume (seniors) Maybe for BR's

Cinema

Gyarados Bait
Pokemon:
4 Spiritomb
4-3-3-1 Dusknoir SF #1
2-2-2 Vileplume UD
2-1 Uxie X
1 Unown Q
1 Azelf LA

T/S/S
4 Bebe's Search
3 PONT
3 Pokemon Collector
2 Judge
2 Looker's
1 Palmer's
2 BTS

Energy:
10 Psychic (I know too many)
4 Call
2 Rainbow
1 Warp Energy (only have one)

Strategy:
Snipe with Dusknoir, and try to get the LV X out as a stadium, since most SP's dont run stadiums. After building a quick sniping dusknoir X, build one on the bench with 3 energy against low energy decks. Keep a trainer lock the whole game to slow them down to your pace.

The point of the Rainbows are...? I know you can attack with Vileplume but very rarely do you want to. Dusknoir already damages himself (not to mention draws which is great), so yeah. Looker's is also a little out of place since you don't need to check how many T/S/St they have to do your damage. Here's some of the changes I would do.

-2 Rainbow Energy
-2 Psychic Energy
-2 Looker's

+1 Warp Energy (I can let you borrow one if you need this for a tournament)
+1 Pokemon Collector (Gonna need four trust me)
+1 Palmer's (Dusknoir damages himself and Vileplume is a huge snipe target, you might want more recovery)
+2 Rare Candy
+1 Luxury Ball (These Trainers are when Vileplume is not in the field and you can play Trainers, they actually come in handy at the right times)

dmaster out.

OK Ill try these out. I dont really like the idea of rare candy, I can already effectively swarm dusknoirs with all the draw. In fact its not hard to deck out. I was thinking about 2 more judge because it combos really nicely with shadow command. What about instead of the candies I put in a 1-1 mismagius SF to help against dialga with it's second attack, since you can horror chant+judge to get rid of dialga. Maybe the 2 lookers for 2 more judge, the 2 rainbows for 1-1 mismagius and the 2 psychic for the palmers and the warp? And take out uxie X (kinda pointless when Im about to deck out from dusky's power anyway) for luxury ball? I always have collectors crowding my hand and end up discarding them with shadow command.

What about Drifblim UD? It's decent for getting rid of Dialga as well...And if you're not going to go with Rare Candy, possibly a third BTS. That can never really hurt.

dmaster out.

Im more worried about a benched dialga, but Ill try both. I suppose its not too hard to KO a dialga with damage even + the spread from the LV X, but its still difficult. And BTS isnt as useful in this deck because of dusknoir X, and once Ive set up one dusknoir, I go through my deck extremely fast. Ill need to borrow the 1-1 mismagius, 2 judge, a warp and a warp if I take this to a BR (probably will if it works tonight.)

Back