• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Dusknoir/Crobat Snipe

E

eggzbenneh

Yeah, got tired of kingdra machamp and decided to try something with dusknoir, made this yesterday, and havent tested much ( btw i dont have spare pokemon communications, and will add them in when i can )
anyway, here it is:
Pokemon:
4-2-3-1 Dusknoir ( Shadow Command )
3-2-3 Crobat Prime
2-1-2 Nidoqueen ( Maternal Comfort )
1-1 Azelf Lv. X ( Time Walk )
2 Spiritomb ( Keystone Seal )
2 Uxie ( Set Up, will try to add in a uxie lv. x )
1 Unown ( Quick )
Supporters:
4 Bebe's Search
2 Pokemon Collector
1 Flower Shop Lady
Trainers:
4 Rare Candy
3 Warp Point
1 Luxury Ball
1 Pokemon Rescue
Tools/Stadiums:
3 B.T.S.
3 Expert Belt:
Energys:
7 Psychic
1 Warp Energy

The main objective is to have massive setup with 2/3 dusknoir, 1 crobat, 1/2 NidoQueen, and 1 Azelf Lv. X
Scizor is its worst matchup though, gengar following close behind, so please help to keep this deck up with bad matchups, and the all around format.
Please!
P.S. I might be running this in senior battle roads in 2 weeks, since there will only be around 8 competitors, and the only competition are a machamp/kingdra deck, which this deck is great against, and 2 other good players who will probobly play luxchomp/gengar/sp variant

Back