• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Duskgar

D

Duskgar King

Hey there all you poke beach readers! Im posting to ask everyone what setup they use for Gengar Dusknoir decks which are in my opinion the best damage spreading decks in the game. They can also be effective lock decks using vileplume and SF poltergiest Gengar. Here's my deck list. Please leave a post with advice and ideas for my list. I don't think it's perfect but i do believe it's an effective deck.

Pokemon:29
4-2-2-2 Gengar x set
4-2-3-1 Dusknoir x set
3-3-1 Tangrowth x set
2 mew prime

Energy:19
9 psychic energy
4 Holon energy WP
6 water energy

Trainers:
4 rare candy
2 hunter
2 lost world
2 bebe's search
2 flower shop lady

Since the Gengar prime and Mew are from the Lost link they work well with Lost world I was considering using curse Gengar instead and use shadow skip to avoid and spread damage. Holon energy WP provides free retreat and prevents all effects of an attack excluding damage. That prevents allot of harmful effects in today's TCG world.

Back