Finished Dunsparce and Dragonites II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pyukumuku looks around the lake, but is unaware of the carnage.

@Keeper of Night he then trips over the body of @bbninjas with his non existant feet. After picking him up with his guts-fist, he uses the forbidden sea zucchini magic to bring the candle back to life. ...even though the candle was dead in the first place.

390.png

Ugh... Vulpix? Lief? Could I get some help?

It is hard to tell exactly what Spoink is saying, as she is bouncing up and down a lot and thus her voice is rather echoey when she's up by the ceiling.

*utters a ferocious war oink*

"Oiiiiiiink!"

@Keeper of Night I use my Bounce melee attack on the Feraligatr.

*the ferocious war oink sounds just like a regular oink*

"Oink oink oink oink!"

I'm gonna put this update off until morning just to give more players the chance to make an action this turn.

...You're probably gonna need it.

Oh I thought you got KO'd
Also anyone who hasn't made an offensive guard or healing action should really get on that we need to take this thing out

Last edited:
I realize overly-complex instructions from prof.light is probably just whiplash from the last DnD game, but what's your excuse? :eek:

Hey!

That's only half true.

Anyway, you really have to love it when you get a power outage right when the actual battle is getting interesting.

hRkI6furgYbba-jIrM_ee-3vmSyhosasjYieI4L_x9dCWql4fPfVc1rXbt35pq46R0cozGm3lbgXNVI6_-rzkK6g7A41QRcWVys6q5DlPY-dkFoc77VcUm1omknhFZ5QlDYrcMLAfGlDCQ2LrcO7zP8BbG2vqgTbP90B2XxN7jBSvo4t0hEbGYJXYKy94sLsMgwDodaLVP5jmK9wowT5gUzD_1a5eL2kA0CCBRRk0ILLC3FATOPM-lO7L4uvBNNQbU8Xz9r9AzsfwqHtZajU3WelWBNBAC7tneWKiJo7NKc5zLwRkmUwtiPRLvwamdov0oaj6K5yMQ_HwR5PBBPQlv8HPJ1GjMMBYr3NDj8EQxAPWYk8GaHJ9wQgXqbifUeIxJroVI9F_uQ_esoV3UEaNUNicuBqMnIpBHU5mEF79XjBzFcS1zojuBKNykNIHauRCSKJfGhn1fPpEWcppFGuJyzqByNnh-bwmRzXnXaCnpEBXJ0p1d3JoVtZx0bcLc0pyD5KVYw_ldctqky9G72DGykNxJnv4cjzRdxz5nTFnEdXwuYhy7xxs6_UJb-KwggvtrUumBjQSRURbrq9LJFPqyilFo0tVRQtk32mIG3NtYQg8alBBV1Mhi8bNRycoFhknoarkkRwFlaNbq20tBsLVgqI1XGZhMcXXDzBtuarQw=s200-no
Of course. I don't know who's more dangerous at this point, the couple of gears, or the gigantic killer crocodile he summoned.

@Keeper of Night
I shoot Ice Shard right at the Feraligatr's eyes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back