Collecting Dug around in a box of old cards. Found some neat stuff.

DarkMatterGaming

Aspiring Trainer
For those who can't see or read them because 3DS Camera sucks:

• Garchomp C Lv. X
  • Undaunted Sneasal (I found it neat that this card was broken at a previous print)
  • Undaunted VS Seeker(!!!)
  • HG/SS Rainbow Energy(!!!)
  • Undaunted Vileplume
  • Crystal Guardians Groudon ex
It's not much and the two cards that have exclamation points I think are playable since the wording hasn't changed? Overall I just find it neat that I found all of these really cool old cards and I thought a few of you might enjoy them too.

...also presuming that we use the same thread for all our pulls, I'll try to update this when I buy packs?

Attachments

• HNI_0084.JPG
    HNI_0084.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 54
We have separate threads specifically for pulls, this one for English booster boxes, this one for foreign booster boxes (primarily Japanese, but some Korean and other box pulls have been shared there), and this one for smaller products, like individual packs, tins, gift boxes, etc. Individual threads are more for sharing personal collection photos and the like. :)

Very nice find! I love finding random cards around places. :) I thought my parents had garage sold all of my old Pokémon cards while I was living with my ex, so it was a treat to find a few old ones hidden away in a box a few years ago.

In terms of the playability of your cards, I'm pretty sure they'd be okay for current use, though a Professor could tell you for sure.

I know that you can use the VS Seeker from Supreme Victors as I have used them previously in tournaments. :)

Back