BW/BW2 Dual Type Moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inconceivable

Formerly Chiraami
Dual type moves have always intrigued me. Do you think that they may include them? It is highly unlikely that they will be in as none have been seen in screenshots. Anyway, here is an example of a move that might change to dual types:

Fire Punch, Fire
to
Fire Punch, Fire/Fighting

So what do you think?

yeah, it would be so confusing with dual typed moves. i doubt this will happen, though i did think about it when the 4th gen was coming.

I doubt it. If so, a triple-battle between a Hippowdon, a Ditto, a Ludicolo, a Abomasnow, a Electrode, and a Toxicroak whould be complete chaos!! (Edit: And then give them all a Leftovers to make you wish you where dead!!)

it wouldnt happen
because moves really only
phisically hit them
or hit them from like.. a distance?

so they're just classed as physical attacks rather than 'fighting' ones

I always thought it would be an interesting idea albeit confusing XD

Like if they introduced new type combos that would have attacks that weren't clear-cut types. i.e. a water fire type with an attack in involving steam would be a fire/water type move.
Caculating stab would be a pain x_x

No this wont happen. It will be to confusing and personally I think it would make everything more complicated than it has to be.

runeon12 said:
It would be confusing. How would you use Fire Punch on a Ghost type, what would happen?

If you used a fire punch on a turtwig it would be super affective as fire is effective. Fighting isn't but positive plus neutral equals positive and same with negative. Well,

Also, the general idea could make some moves ultra effective and immensely useful in battle. And now it's more or less been confirmed no dual moves, I would add this to gen six. Everyone else would hate it then.

runeon12 said:
It would be confusing. How would you use Fire Punch on a Ghost type, what would happen?

If you used a fire punch on a turtwig it would be super affective as fire is effective. Fighting isn't but positive plus neutral equals positive and same with negative. Nothing would happen if you used it on a ghost type.

Also, the general idea could make some moves ultra effective and immensely useful in battle. And now it's more or less been confirmed no dual moves, I would add this to gen six. Everyone else would hate it then.

I really like the idea but again it wont happen it would make things confusing, Because then every phisical move would end up with a fighting type XD

At beserk magikarp: it wouldn't mess things up in my opinion. I can't see this ever happening but I guess all you people aren't clever enough to understand it. (no offense)
Also not all moves would be fighting. Fighting embodies a move that uses a fighting move like a punch.

Chiraami said:
At beserk magikarp: it wouldn't mess things up in my opinion. I can't see this ever happening but I guess all you people aren't clever enough to understand it. (no offense)
Also not all moves would be fighting. Fighting embodies a move that uses a fighting move like a punch.

Really, it's not that we aren't clever enough to see this happening, this is just your idea so we're not familiar with it. It's not an idea that we ALL know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back