Druddigon + Rugged Helmet

MetaArmor

Defender of Lemons
Druddigon
Ability: Rough Skin - If Druddigon is your Active Pokémon and is damage by an opponent's attack, put 2 damage counters on that Pokémon.
{C}{C}{C} Clutch - 60 - The Defending Pokémon can't retreat during your opponent's next turn.
100HP
{C}{C}Retreat

Rugged Helmet
Pokemon Tool
While the Pokémon this card is attached to is your Active Pokémon, if it receives any damage from attacks, put 2 damage counters on that Pokémon

I wonder if there would be any use for this card. Maybe just to stall the active as you set up in the early rounds? It is {C} which helps, okay HP, and no weakness. But it does have a very costly attack and retreat.

MetaArmor said:
Druddigon
Ability: Rough Skin - If Druddigon is your Active Pokémon and is damage by an opponent's attack, put 2 damage counters on that Pokémon.
{C}{C}{C} Clutch - 60 - The Defending Pokémon can't retreat during your opponent's next turn.
100HP
{C}{C}Retreat

Rugged Helmet
Pokemon Tool
While the Pokémon this card is attached to is your Active Pokémon, if it receives any damage from attacks, put 2 damage counters on that Pokémon

I wonder if there would be any use for this card. Maybe just to stall the active as you set up in the early rounds? It is {C} which helps, okay HP, and no weakness. But it does have a very costly attack and retreat.
I am not to sure about him. Sure you are doing 40 everytime they attack but you are still taking damage to. If you are lucky and survive the first attack. Then you attack for 60. Only doing 100 damage. In a format with 130-170 HP Basics, he just does not keep up.

Plus that won't hurt donphan much. The damage would only be 20.. But it might actually be 0 since the attacker gets to decide how everything happens and they are two separate abilities.

Sleeping Snorlax said:
Plus that won't hurt donphan much. The damage would only be 20.. But it might actually be 0 since the attacker gets to decide how everything happens and they are two separate abilities.

Sorry, Donphan blocks damage from attacks, not abilities and tools. So Donphan would actually take 40 damage from attacking Druddigon, and using Eviolite and Potion/Moomoo Milk to keep Druddigon healthy makes it a decent way to take down or at least stall out Donphans.

Dark Void said:
Sorry, Donphan blocks damage from attacks, not abilities and tools. So Donphan would actually take 40 damage from attacking Druddigon, and using Eviolite and Potion/Moomoo Milk to keep Druddigon healthy makes it a decent way to take down or at least stall out Donphans.

Oh man.. LOL i forgot about it says "from attacks" and here i am running donphan HAHA. Well thank you for correcting me. But yea like SillyKyle mentioned you can use eviolite and the helm. But you can still stall using max potions/potions

Back